• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I haven't posted in a while...

Linus

And I think I've finally figured out why. For a while now I've been trying to pinpoint the reason why I haven't felt like posting. But now I've reached a realization. It isn't any one particular thing. It's a few things.

I think the first reason I haven't posted in a while is because I feel overwhelmed with this site. When I first joined, this was a small community with only few active members. It served as a good way for me to develop my evangelistic and apologetic skills. So I tried just that. I tried for over two years. But during those two years this place grew. Growth is no bad thing, but this place grew to such an extent that new members were and are coming in nearly every day. My posts were overlooked, important points disregarded, and discussions turned into debates which never stayed on track.

I came here in search of some souls to save, but have found only a few of the faithful here. It is to them that I wish the best of luck and God's grace in bringing others to Him. But this place is too big for me and my purposes here. So, I must, respectfully, leave this place for now.

It has been a completely enjoyable experience, and I leave with absolutely no hard feelings. I am simply in a different place now from where I was was when I joined, and so is this place. I feel my time and efforts can be put to better use elsewhere. Thank you to all those that have been and remain my friends here. I love you all.

Untill I drop by again,

Linus

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You have to do what you think is best, Linus, but I've missed your posts for some time now, and will continue to miss them. So, be sure to drop by every now and then!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I loved your posts too, Linus. Your departure is our loss and pain. Thanks for being a great friend.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Hope everything goes well for you and sorry to read you are leaving us. Please stop in and say hello and let us know how you are doing. We can't change your mind? You will be missed Linus.
handshake.jpg

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Aww, Linus, you just came back here. :(

I'm so sorry you feel as if your contributions don't matter, because they do. I'm also sorry that RF has no longer met your expectations. Blessings to you and yours, however, for happiness and spiritual fulfillment. You will be regarded fondly here, I promise. :flower:

Peace,
Mystic

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
As the others have said, I'm sorry that RF is no longer working for you. You've been missed and your posts have been enjoyed, but I know you've got to do what you believe is best. :hug: May your God bless you and keep you.

lizskid

BANNED
I hope this is just a break for you, as I feel I haven't even gotten to know you. Go where your growth leads you, and come back when you need to be home. Peace.