• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have two questions about monkeys and evolution

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Are you a mammal?
Upon consideration and the usage of the word 'mammal,' I no longer will use that term to describe humans. Including myself. But thank you for the pushing. :) Mammal is a term used by scientists to categorize humans in the "great ape" category, and I will henceforth refrain from using that term. So the answer is: No, humans are not mammals. I am not a mammal. Period. Yessssss I have mammary glands. Noooo I am not a mammal or an animal. :) OK, hope that clears it up for you as far as I am concerned. :--) Thanks.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a human born by human sex I look I see I hear I read.

I know my human life is owned.

I live to survive is my truth.

Then I see the history of human men egotists.

Just human's.

Claiming I'm going to know about everything and why it exists. Their chosen pursuit. Chooses the subject as a human only.

No machines no thesis design invention.

Everyone equal by reference natural. Is the human only origin position then I choose the subject.

Okay you choose a subject yet correctness as the scientist is alchemic conversion the knowledge to force change.

Isn't creation. It's destruction and manipulation of created bodies.

Healing is humans natural self awareness how to tend life harmed. Is not science.

Humans.

Do any of you really in thought accept you are an equal as just a human?

No.

Irrational entitled group behaviour says not rational.

So family is the natural human group who said don't join cults. Theyre dangerous.

Science a cult has proven it is dangerous.

As your human thoughts did not own why created creation in any type existed.

So you ask family just humans what and why do you argue a chosen human subject and topic?

Real answer as science the cult is dangerous

Natural humans had to argue reason natural human rights and fight for lifes health and survival to be allowed to be lived and returned.

As human science machine inventions had caused its removal by status origin status to only being the history man.

Subject first parents as human are human. The topic is about humans first. Our human status said I own dominion as consciousness.

Does not nor never owned science.

If we are a human we are as sex and choice given life as produced human babies by sex. Created from sperm ovary our consciousness says I am created.

Then from small bodies I am grown. I grow bodily until about human genetic 21 years bodily. Then I age.

If the human babies don't look human by human sex....human science said because the human body had been damaged.

Is medical terminology only.

Being human became a stated law by society as humans began to infer themselves once we weren't human.

Law said it was criminal to think that way as it was proven dangerous and had sacrificed life of the human biology before.

If you notice all arguments are said only by humans. Why law of for humans had to be implemented.

As this life moment asks any human to put personal status by title aside and just be the human first.

So you don't support human life's destruction by arguing instead of practicing living a balanced just a human life. Or by enforcing as United family just a humans rights.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Upon consideration and the usage of the word 'mammal,' I no longer will use that term to describe humans. Including myself. But thank you for the pushing. :) Mammal is a term used by scientists to categorize humans in the "great ape" category, and I will henceforth refrain from using that term. So the answer is: No, humans are not mammals. I am not a mammal. Period. Yessssss I have mammary glands. Noooo I am not a mammal or an animal. :) OK, hope that clears it up for you as far as I am concerned. :--) Thanks.
Cool.
You know, I was just waiting to hit that cord. ;)
You said it correctly. Mammal is a term used by scientists to categorize humans in the "great ape" category.

I wasn't going to put it that way. I was going to say, scientists coined the term for their own purposes, just as men coin various terms for their purposes, some too obscene to repeat.
Hence no one outside of those 'circles' are required to use the terms.

Specifically, the term mammal refers to animals. So yeah.

Watchmen

Premium Member
According to the definition of mammals, humans have mammary glands which is a defining part of that classification. So if someone says humans are mammals I have no problem with that. Are they apes? You may think so. I no longer do. Gorillas and other forms are mammals also. Because they have mammary glands. I hope that satisfies you as far as an answer goes. Have a nice evening.
According to one definition, "Humans are classified as mammals because humans have the same distinctive features ... found in all members of this large group. Humans are also classified within: the subgroup of mammals called primates; and the subgroup of primates called apes and in particular the 'Great Apes'"
Do I have to agree with all of that? Some think I should. I no longer do. So if you're not satisfied with the idea that I consider humans mammals but not apes, so be it, and again -- I hope you have a nice evening. (If I am convinced that I am wrong about that, I'll change my view, thanks.)
Why mammals but not apes? Both words are simply used to categorize creatures with similar characteristics.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Ok. So you don’t use mammal either. Fascinating. You’re also not an animal? Got it. Do you understand that words have meaning?

YoursTrue

@YoursTrue you can also use the term if you like, to refer to animals... your not being one, but a human with features like some animals. ;)
ok, I agree. Especially now that I see the term has been coined as part of defining some as being among the "great apes." :)

YoursTrue

Ok. So you don’t use mammal either. Fascinating. You’re also not an animal? Got it. Do you understand that words have meaning?
So you now helped me to understand that technically, while humans have mammary glands, I am not going to use the term mammal in reference to humans because -- yes, I do not believe that humans are in the category of animal or the classification that scientists may decide upon in reference to evolution. (Or "great apes.") Thanks for the dissection. Yes, words have meaning but insinuations can be made also.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't know him, but if he's related to Carl Sagan then yay.
Carl Linnaeus was the person that came up with the species, genus, family, . . .etc. method of categorizing life. Even though he was a creationist, and this predated Darwin by about a hundred years even he realized that people were apes.

That can drive creationists a bit nuts. That one of their own could see something that they cannot afford to see.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a human observing. Seeds growing crops every year get crop circles.

Circles I know said a human crop circles must be god.

See the pattern image pressed by force into the crop.

See it observe it occurring in nature as the human.

Looks sees patterns. Says the crops not damaged.

The seed crop began under the dirt. Needed rain to grow.

What does it have to do with the body the crop?

It doesn't.

You see pressured patterns as the accumulated O UFO mass cools leaves...pressures in cooling causes using evaporated water that allowed the crop to stand upright naturally.

So heat plus pressure plus water mass left images. The same as in ice. Or snow. Not life...causes.

Asking the reason what who did it. The answer was men of science caused it by machines.

As mass owns mass. Men use calculus angled patterns to force mass to convert. Caused it themselves.

Said human men I name it the man's of sciences caused devil mowing.

Taught the reasons why. Said human men had caused it. Said it was phenomena and not real ...it just was causes.

Even said it virtually equalled no stone gas spirit CH values above. CH presence ....To not change ground pressure.

Said it normally stayed above appeared as atomic orbitals cloud images.

If it comes down it meant earths mass was being changed somewhere unnaturally.

Can't work out where says science. Studying it.

Oh it's because he's doing it inside machines which isn't a fixed ground position it's just the machine.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As human men named a monkey the monkey. The answer to a human the species I named is the monkey. You observe as you live dominion life hu man.

You say it's species has monkey babies.

My species human has human babies.

My evidence...I'm a human. I see I look I name as I observe.

Yet your human thoughts don't own why a monkey species lives.

Is told human mind advice.

If you don't accept what you preach then other humans said you false preach.

As natural human observation is first.