• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have faith in Man, do you?

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I have faith that when a boy is downed in a subway station due to his unfortunate illness, one of my brothers will jump onto this boy just to save him from being crushed by an approaching train.

I have faith that when a baby is spotted dangling from a window, my brothers will come to catch it.

I have faith that when a tsunami wipes out literally 300,000 people in a single day, my brothers and sisters will offer more financial aid than their government could manage to pull from their purse.

I have faith that when a few of my brothers from Silicon Valley stumble across new technology, they don't prevent their ideas from being built upon by seeking patons but instead they work together to make something even greater.

I have faith that my sisters and brothers will watch over their babies from the day it is conceived to the die they die.

I have faith that my brothers and sisters will put themselves in the line of fire either on domestic ground or foreign.

I have faith that my brothers and sisters will run into a burning house just to save a little girl's dog.

I have faith that my sister will buy a homeless man on the streat a cheeseburger if he begs for one.

I have faith that my brother will make due with a sister he's been trying to avoid for years.

I have faith Man acts on his own to do good.
Do you?

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
That is so beautiful. If I’m stranded someplace desolate, I will be afraid that someone might rape me or kill me. However, you have faith that people are generally good. I agree that goodness does prevail. You have made me think different about humanity. I should have faith because only when I keep positive thoughts, will I attract positive people to me. When we send thoughts of love and goodness to people who need it, it helps them to become better people. Thanks for sharing that.