• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have created a new discord account for religious discussion

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Some time ago i used my old RF name also in Discord, but today I have chosen to make a new discord account.
And I was thinking of using it more toward religious/spiritual talks and in near future I hope to also be able to live stream, but I have some work to do in that regard when it comes to equipment and how to have the best sound. My unused Youtube channel is also something I am hoping to get going again.
So I do have some interesting ideas going on in my life.

Since I am unsure about RF rules when it comes to adding the Discord user id I now have, I will wait until one of the Staff has contacted me. But if it is ok for the Staff here in RF I will add this ID to the OP.

If you have questions or even suggestions as to what both the Discord and Youtube content I can work on I would be happy for this :)
I can not say for certain if I will be adding content this weekend, but we will see :)

EDIT: I created a Twitch account too :)

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Thank you :)
I will take time to get used to it, and in case I do make videos, I will have to do a lot of research before creating it, so that the info I do share will be correct and honest from my part :)
I'm sure it will be honest. As to correct, the best can be mistaken. I think I'd work a disclaimer in somewhere, personally.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I'm sure it will be honest. As to correct, the best can be mistaken. I think I'd work a disclaimer in somewhere, personally.
Oh I be sure to explain that much of what I will speak of do come from my understanding of the topic of the day :)
I am following YouTubers who I learning from, and I watching videos about how to create good videos with good content :)
Bit of homework is needed :p

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Oh I be sure to explain that much of what I will speak of do come from my understanding of the topic of the day :)
I am following YouTubers who I learning from, and I watching videos about how to create good videos with good content :)
Bit of homework is needed :p
You'll enjoy doing it I'm sure.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Some time ago i used my old RF name also in Discord, but today I have chosen to make a new discord account.
And I was thinking of using it more toward religious/spiritual talks and in near future I hope to also be able to live stream, but I have some work to do in that regard when it comes to equipment and how to have the best sound. My unused Youtube channel is also something I am hoping to get going again.

Since I am unsure about RF rules when it comes to adding the Discord user id I now have, I will wait until one of the Staff has contacted me. But if it is ok for the Staff here in RF I will add this ID to the OP.

If you have questions or even suggestions as to what both the Discord and Youtube content I can work on I would be happy for this :)
I can not say for certain if I will be adding content this weekend, but we will see :)

Good luck

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

With staff permission, i can now add the Discord tag that is for my discussion area :) On discord, i will be mostly online Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and in weekends

Conscious-thoughts#7967 is where you will find me in Discord.
I hope there can be discussions there, but not that it takes away the focus of RF :)
RF should be the main focus for us as members here