• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have come to realize.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have come to realize that there is no reason for me to continue giving info about Falun Gong in this forum, as long there is not a Dir in place for only practitioners of Falun Gong who seriously does Cultivation.

Yes i can answer questions in the public area, but when the questions are not asked to learn, but "changing" the teaching to something it is not, then for me there are no reason to continue explaining.
I tried to tell a few of you, if you read the teaching, the correst way to read is without an intention of learning something spesific. Read from cover to cover many many times, that is how our teacher asked us to do. Do not go in details of what one word means, in a setting from the teaching. The more you read from cover to cover the more you realize more of the truth within the teaching. Even if you only realized the truth behind one line in the whole book when you read one time from cover to cover, then you gained more wisdom.
Then when you have read finish for one session, you ponder about it.

To cultivate Falun Gong is not easy, it is not meant to be easy. But the most important is to let go of our attachments, if we can not do that, the Cultivation is in wain.

Please do not begin a discussion or debate in this thread, this OP are only meant as info. Until a Dir for Falun Gong har been made, i see no reason for more discussion from my part.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
SInce Falun Gong is an extreme right wing politically movement and heavily supports President Trump, do you now follow right wing politics because of your devotion to Falun Gong??

I askedpeople to not respond to this thread... But since you did. Here is my answer.
Falun Gong is a non political Cultivation path, only spiritual growth is the reason we cultivate.
i do not know there you got your info from, but Cultivation of mind and body have no political agenda at all. Politics are human made.
Yes we expose CCP as an evil body of disinformation and evil deeds but we do not support any political party or person. CCP have been arbeid of Falun Gong for a long time, since 1995 because we see this evil intention.

May i ask where you got the info about Falun Gong being political right wing?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't write much about my path because I've also found that the vast majority have their own paths and are not interested in looking at another one. And that's the way the world works.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I have come to realize that there is no reason for me to continue giving info about Falun Gong in this forum, as long there is not a Dir in place for only practitioners of Falun Gong who seriously does Cultivation.

Until a Dir for Falun Gong har been made, i see no reason for more discussion from my part.

Continuing to complain about this isn't motivating anyone to start one. It's has been explained to you more than once why there is no need for a Falun Gong DIR here. Again, you may use the Dharmic Religions DIR, as you have already. A thread for talking about Falun Gong teaching.

If you want to discuss this further, please create a thread in Site Feedback and I and the staff will be more than happy to explain it to you again. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Continuing to complain about this isn't motivating anyone to start one. It's has been explained to you more than once why there is no need for a Falun Gong DIR here. Again, you may use the Dharmic Religions DIR, as you have already. A thread for talking about Falun Gong teaching.

If you want to discuss this further, please create a thread in Site Feedback and I and the staff will be more than happy to explain it to you again. :)
I will accept the situation as it is, no need for further discussion:)