• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have arrived

Goddess Kit

Much like the revered feline, I am a deity unto myself. I am not your deity, for I am simply too lazy to take on the responsibility of taking care of anyone except myself.

I have taken it upon myself to join this forum because I may want some entertainment when I am bored.

You don't have to call me Goddess. Kit will do.

Nimos

So this is not you I guess?
tenor.gif

Welcome :D

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Much like the revered feline, I am a deity unto myself. I am not your deity, for I am simply too lazy to take on the responsibility of taking care of anyone except myself.

I have taken it upon myself to join this forum because I may want some entertainment when I am bored.

We were hoping you'd entertain us.

Hi there.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

Like on Knight Rider! Takes me back to my childhood.

"Kit, I need a map of the city."

"You've got it, Michael."

MNoBody

well good, the party has been pretty stale, so entertaining would be a pleasant change :)
now how does one open the entertainment kit, is it a latch, or break the glass?;)

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist

Welcome :)

Are you a goddess? Do you mean you are goddess literaly or just metaphorically?

danieldemol

Premium Member

Welcome to RF :)

Laika

Premium Member

Welcome to the forums Kit. Glad you can join us. :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Welcome to the forum, Kit. Do what you are doing well, taking care of yourself. Hopefully the forum will not disappoint you.