• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have another question for YOU to ignore

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A bad association is where you take something which was said and put it with another thing that was said to define each other when really they aren't meant to describe the same thing.

Why is it not likely that 1 Corinthians 15:33 means that?

Your way makes outside influences powerful over you. You have no power over the outside.
My way has inside influences powerful over you. Those you can change and should change.

Faithofchristian

I do not agree with that. Where is it written that the 144,000 will be on the Earth later?
Are you making a bad association?

Look for a people to be redeemed from the earth, that means they were on the earth in the first place.Right.

Revelation 14:3--"And they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders, and no man could learn that song but the 144.000, Which were redeemed from the earth"

Therefore the 144.000 were redeemed from the earth. Meaning the 144.000 were on the earth, to be redeemed from the earth in the first place.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Look for a people to be redeemed from the earth, that means they were on the earth in the first place.Right.
Yes, but they are all saved. When is a person saved?

Revelation 14:3--"And they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders, and no man could learn that song but the 144.000, Which were redeemed from the earth"

Therefore the 144.000 were redeemed from the earth. Meaning the 144.000 were on the earth, to be redeemed from the earth in the first place.
OK. I agree that all of the ones who are called 144,000 were humans. Born and raised and saved humans.

The thing is that nobody was ever called 144,000 while alive. True?

Faithofchristian

Yes, but they are all saved. When is a person saved?

OK. I agree that all of the ones who are called 144,000 were humans. Born and raised and saved humans.

The thing is that nobody was ever called 144,000 while alive. True?

The 144.000 does not come about until during the tribulation.

Faithofchristian

OK. But they existed as faithful; men and women before that, during their lives.

The 144.000 are there during the tribulation, but they do not come forward until God's elect people are delivered up before the antichrist. Then in hearing God's elect people, Then the 144.000 comes. Because of hearing the truth which God's elect people held, brings out the 144.000 to witness.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why does it not matter?

If the Bible was changed at Matthew 28:19 from be to make then all the people
who were made disciples per order of Matthew 28:19 belong to the person or persons who changed it.

But, they believe they belong to Jehovah.

Also, as I have seen here, that to change the Bible is a worst sin than most sins are.
So much a sin in some people's opinion that they believe God will not allow it.

And so far, I can see plainly that it does not matter.

Am I really the only one who can see that it matters?

Faithofchristian

Why does it not matter?

If the Bible was changed at Matthew 28:19 from be to make then all the people
who were made disciples per order of Matthew 28:19 belong to the person or persons who changed it.

But, they believe they belong to Jehovah.

Also, as I have seen here, that to change the Bible is a worst sin than most sins are.
So much a sin in some people's opinion that they believe God will not allow it.

And so far, I can see plainly that it does not matter.

Am I really the only one who can see that it matters?

Sure it matters who changed the scriptures
But if people would read the old testament scriptures, they would find who it was exactly that went about changing adding to the old testament scriptures.

And these people are still doing it to this very day.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sure it matters who changed the scriptures
But if people would read the old testament scriptures, they would find who it was exactly that went about changing adding to the old testament scriptures.

And these people are still doing it to this very day.
I don't think it matters who. It just matters that it is not what God thinks (if God thinks).

Faithofchristian

I don't think it matters who. It just matters that it is not what God thinks (if God thinks).

Sure it matters, all because what these people tried to do back to the old testament scriptures, their descendants today are doing it to this very day, trying to change God's word to make it say as they want it to.
In the old testament scriptures and new testaments scriptures tells exactly who these people are and who's descendants they are from.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sure it matters, all because what these people tried to do back to the old testament scriptures, their descendants today are doing it to this very day, trying to change God's word to make it say as they want it to.
In the old testament scriptures and new testaments scriptures tells exactly who these people are and who's descendants they are from.
Who cares?
The Bible has not been changed much, but where I can prove it was changed (or seems to have been changed from the oldest known manuscripts) is life changing. The two scriptures which were changed are two that can affect how a person thinks about his relationship with the way, the truth and the life and what he does to prove it.

Faithofchristian

Who cares?
The Bible has not been changed much, but where I can prove it was changed (or seems to have been changed from the oldest known manuscripts) is life changing. The two scriptures which were changed are two that can affect how a person thinks about his relationship with the way, the truth and the life and what he does to prove it.

You say that the Bible has not been changed.
When people add things to the word of God. That means those people have changed the bible to fit their agenda of a so called Rapture Theory and many other such things.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You say that the Bible has not been changed.
When people add things to the word of God. That means those people have changed the bible to fit their agenda of a so called Rapture Theory and many other such things.
I say? I am sure I have said what seems like a thousand times that the Bible WAS changed.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Faithofchristian They didn't try to change it. They did.

When and by whom was it changed? I don't know! What is the correct answer?

It was changed twice in my opinion. It seems as though the gospel alludes to changes. So, some of the Hebrew scriptures were changed and then some of the Greek scriptures were changed.
I don't believe it was a conspiracy. Though, haha, wouldn't it be funny if it was?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If I can, I forgive the people who changed it.
If anyone knows it was changed and can do something to fix it, but will not, him I do not forgive.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Has anyone else played the game of getting as many posts on the top of the list as she can before someone else posts?

I am pleased to say that the game got me removed from a previous forum which is GOOD because if I had not been suddenly and without warning been removed I might have never met you wonderful and very intelligent people here.