• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a new theory about the origin of earth

james dixon

Premium Member
I have a new theory about the origin of earth. I believe our planet came from someplace else and when it passed our sun it was caught up in the gravity pull of our sun and now circles our sun like the other planets.
https://www.solarsystemscope.com/sp...nd-rotational-characteristics-of-earth_02.jpg

Our planet began totally covered in ice. The frozen state could not have occurred in its current orbit because of the heat of our suns radiation.

The Snowball Earth hypothesis proposes that during one or more of earth's icehouse climates, Earth's surface became entirely or nearly entirely frozen, sometime earlier than 650 Mya (million years ago) during the Cryogenian period.
TinyURL.com: ybzpbae7

Snowball Earth: The times our planet was covered in ice

Ancient rocks suggest that ice entirely covered our planet on at least two occasions. This theory may help explain the rise of complex life that followed.
The story of Snowball Earth

Once our planet began circling our sun the ice covering our earth began to slowly melt, creating the oceans we see today and even today this ice continues to melt.

Anyone agree/disagree-?

epronovost

I have a new theory about the origin of earth. I believe our planet came from someplace else and when it passed our sun it was caught up in the gravity pull of our sun and now circles our sun like the other planets.
https://www.solarsystemscope.com/sp...nd-rotational-characteristics-of-earth_02.jpg

Our planet began totally covered in ice. The frozen state could not have occurred in its current orbit because of the heat of our suns radiation.

The Snowball Earth hypothesis proposes that during one or more of earth's icehouse climates, Earth's surface became entirely or nearly entirely frozen, sometime earlier than 650 Mya (million years ago) during the Cryogenian period.

Ancient rocks suggest that ice entirely covered our planet on at least two occasions. This theory may help explain the rise of complex life that followed.

Once our planet began circling our sun the ice covering our earth began to slowly melt, creating the oceans we see today and even today this ice continues to melt.

Anyone agree/disagree-?

To prove your theory right, the age of the Earth would be different than other planets and moons. This isn't the case.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Anyone agree/disagree-?
I disagree. The energy output of the sun has not always been as high as today and the composition of the atmosphere has also changed over time. One snowball earth event followed the Great Oxygenation. By reducing the Carbon-dioxyde rich atmosphere an earlier greenhouse effect was ended and falling temperatures were the result.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You live today on a frozen ICE present planet to make up a story/theme.

Stories own no relevancy to natural life existing today owning 100 years of human bio existence.....which is proving it is dying from lots of early age death causes.

Our Earth water higher body presence ICE proves that it is being removed......which affects the psyche to proclaim stories like you prove to say if ICE melts won't I still be the same self that I believe I was before when ICE never existed?

Yet you look back at the dinosaurs and say, nope.....so you are scared and make stories up in your mind so you do not have to deal with the reality that science has caused....what the human mind does.

gnomon

Anyone agree/disagree-?

I disagree. Earth was created by Douglas Adams.

This alien invented Earth but was upset by his design and it's eventual end. So the alien imparted unto us a story to remember your towel. Because it's about to get wet. However, being immediately created and messed up with implanted memories we screwed up his message, hijacked the memories of the one sent to tell us his story and created a history. It's been turned into a movie thankfully not directed by Mel Gibson.

I have my towel draped across my shoulders. Where is yours?