• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I had a Vision

Jos

My beliefs about Jesus are not going to be popular with Christians. Jesus is Satan's counterfeit messiah. I believe in his second coming but he's been kicked out of Heaven and reincarnated. Isaiah 14:12. His name was changed to Lucifer when he died and went to Heaven. Lucifer means "morning star" and that was who Jesus claimed to be. Revelation 22:16. Christianity is called "the great transgression". Psalm 19:13. Jesus is prophesied in the OT not as the Messiah, but instead as the modern day idol of Israel. He will be the leader of the "sons of darkness". I do not believe Jesus rose from the dead, if he did, he's a Zombie. Christianity is not monotheistic. If God is three-in-one, he suffers from a "multiple personality disorder".
What makes think that way about Jesus? Why do you think he's the anti messiah?

susanblange

What makes think that way about Jesus? Why do you think he's the anti messiah?
God appeared to Moses in a mount, for forty days and nights, while fasting, and gave him the Decalogue. Exodus 34:28. Likewise, Satan appeared to Jesus also in a mount, for forty days and nights, while fasting, and commissioned him. Satan sent Jesus and offered him the world if he would worship him. Jesus came out of that experience preaching the Kingdom of God. He took the offer. Jesus came for the wicked and sinners. The God of Israel is coming for the righteous. The Kingdom of God is a physical, world ruling Kingdom with Jerusalem as its capital. Only God can establish it. Job 38:33. "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth? Jesus was a good man and he went to Heaven when he died. The problem is that he has lead the children of Israel astray into idolatry.

Jos

Sorry about the multiple posts, computer problems!
It's OK.
God appeared to Moses in a mount, for forty days and nights, while fasting, and gave him the Decalogue. Exodus 34:28. Likewise, Satan appeared to Jesus also in a mount, for forty days and nights, while fasting, and commissioned him. Satan sent Jesus and offered him the world if he would worship him. Jesus came out of that experience preaching the Kingdom of God. He took the offer. Jesus came for the wicked and sinners. The God of Israel is coming for the righteous. The Kingdom of God is a physical, world ruling Kingdom with Jerusalem as its capital. Only God can establish it. Job 38:33. "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth? Jesus was a good man and he went to Heaven when he died. The problem is that he has lead the children of Israel astray into idolatry.
Hmmm, interesting. Did God reveal this to you or did you figure it out on your own?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I had a vision in which I was going to die. There was an ocean beneath me with very rough, dark waters and at the center of this was a cyclone/whirlpool. Then there appeared another cyclone/whirlwind descended from the clouds of Heaven and situated directly above the one in the water. I was sucked into and in between the mouths of the two cyclones and there were tremendous Forces pulling down on me that penetrated my entire body. But I was held in place and dark, geometric shapes were pulled out of me, went down the drain, and there was a loud "boom". All of the suffering I had ever experienced was removed and I was lighter, both my color and weight. Then I floated upward through the eye of the Tunnel/whirlwind and at the top there was tremendous (son)light which seemed to originate from the southeast. Numbers 12:6. "...If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream". Joel 2:28. "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophecy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions".

What a wonderful vision you had.

I see the opposing vortexs as the pull heavenly towards the Spirit within and earthly to the world of materialism.

Death is the world of materialisim, life is that of the light of the spirit.

The dark shapes that were pulled from you could signify all the forces that draw us away from the acceptance of One God, a God that we have split into many darker colours and shapes.

It seems to me the vision is saying that you will find this oneness, in this life.

There is many thoughts in your vision, the key I see for you, is to now find that light in this time. I would offer it is Baha'u'llah.

All the best with what undolds.

Regards Tony

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Very nice. So, you are a would-be prophet and YHWH will soon speak to you in dream or send an angel. Good, it has been a long time since the last prophet.
Well, @adrian009 differs. He says that God sent his latest message through his manifestation in 20th Century and he will not send another for at least 650 years.
A big wave crashed over my head and swept me out to sea. A dolphin got underneath me and lifted up my head above water. I rode him like a horse to some rocks that were several hundred yards off shore. He bucked me off his back and I came in on a wave onto the rocks. A man on the beach with binoculars spotted me and my father came out on a raft and got me. I consider this a miracle but it's not unique. Dolphins are known to do this.
Yeah, miracles happen with prophets. Probably God changed his mind about 650 years. Just wait. Your dream should happen soon. Keep a cuppa coffee ready for Michael or Gabriel, whoever arrives.
It seems to me the vision is saying that you will find this oneness, in this life.
Abrahamics cannot find 'oneness'. Their world starts with duality/multiplicity - God, Humanity, Animals, Vegetation, non-living things, and prophets/sons/messengers/manifestations/mahdis.

Last edited:

susanblange

Sorry about the multiple posts, computer problems!
It's OK.

Hmmm, interesting. Did God reveal this to you or did you figure it out on your own?
I think it was a combination of both. It's the result of 36 years of biblical study. Most of my theology and doctrine is original.

susanblange

What a wonderful vision you had.

I see the opposing vortexs as the pull heavenly towards the Spirit within and earthly to the world of materialism.

Death is the world of materialisim, life is that of the light of the spirit.

The dark shapes that were pulled from you could signify all the forces that draw us away from the acceptance of One God, a God that we have split into many darker colours and shapes.

There is many thoughts in your vision, the key I see for you, is to now find that light in this time. I would offer it is Baha'u'llah.

All the best with what undolds.

Regards Tony
I am open to and interested in your religion. There is some Truth in all religions and I practice an eclectic mix.

susanblange

Well, @adrian009 differs. He says that God sent his latest message through his manifestation in 20th Century and he will not send another for at least 650 years.Yeah, miracles happen with prophets. Probably God changed his mind about 650 years. Just wait. Your dream should happen soon. Keep a cuppa coffee ready for Michael or Gabriel, whoever arrives.Abrahamics cannot find 'oneness'. Their world starts with duality/multiplicity - God, Humanity, Animals, Vegetation, non-living things, and prophets/sons/messengers/manifestations/mahdis.
Actually, Michael and Gabriel have already arrived and they are actors in the play. They are both ethnically Jewish and "Michael" and "Gabrielle" are their real names. Gabrielle is a woman. Michael was the only Jewish guy in my Public Speaking class at Old Dominion University in the fall semester of 1983. Gabrielle was a friend of my neighbor, John. We had a prophetic conversation when I was about twenty years old. The only thing is, it's not in the Bible canon. I think it's either part of the oral tradition, or in a book that was not canonized.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Actually, Michael and Gabriel have already arrived and they are actors in the play. They are both ethnically Jewish and "Michael" and "Gabrielle" are their real names. Gabrielle is a woman. Michael was the only Jewish guy in my Public Speaking class at Old Dominion University in the fall semester of 1983. Gabrielle was a friend of my neighbor, John. We had a prophetic conversation when I was about twenty years old. The only thing is, it's not in the Bible canon. I think it's either part of the oral tradition, or in a book that was not canonized.
Ah! Now I get it. Bahaullah said that he was visited by the 'Maid of Heaven' in his vision. That must be Gabrielle. :)

"While engulfed in tribulations I heard a most wondrous, a most sweet voice, calling above My head. Turning My face, I beheld a Maiden — the embodiment of the remembrance of the name of My Lord - suspended in the air before Me. So rejoiced was she in her very soul that her countenance shone with the ornament of the good-pleasure of God, and her cheeks glowed with the brightness of the All-Merciful. Betwixt Earth and Heaven she was raising a call which captivated the hearts and minds of men. She was imparting to both My inward and outer being tidings which rejoiced My soul, and the souls of God's honored servants. Pointing with her finger unto My head, she addressed all who are in Heaven and all who are on Earth saying: "By God! This is the best beloved of the worlds, and yet ye comprehend not. This is the Beauty of God among you, and the power of His sovereignty within you, could you but understand."
Maid of Heaven - Wikipedia

susanblange

Ah! Now I get it. Bahaullah said that he was visited by the 'Maid of Heaven' in his vision. That must be Gabrielle. :)

"While engulfed in tribulations I heard a most wondrous, a most sweet voice, calling above My head. Turning My face, I beheld a Maiden — the embodiment of the remembrance of the name of My Lord - suspended in the air before Me. So rejoiced was she in her very soul that her countenance shone with the ornament of the good-pleasure of God, and her cheeks glowed with the brightness of the All-Merciful. Betwixt Earth and Heaven she was raising a call which captivated the hearts and minds of men. She was imparting to both My inward and outer being tidings which rejoiced My soul, and the souls of God's honored servants. Pointing with her finger unto My head, she addressed all who are in Heaven and all who are on Earth saying: "By God! This is the best beloved of the worlds, and yet ye comprehend not. This is the Beauty of God among you, and the power of His sovereignty within you, could you but understand."
Maid of Heaven - Wikipedia
I like that. It is very consistent with OT Theology. There is a lot of scripture that proves the Messiah is a woman. There was supposed to be a surprise when the Messiah comes and the surprise is she is a woman. As a group, the Jews have rejected me. I think it is mainly because they are expecting a Jewish male. I am neither ethnically Jewish, nor male. I am Israeli, and I come from mostly a Scandinavian background. The USA is the lost House of Israel and the original "melting pot" of northwestern Europe, what used to be called "free Europe". Queen Elizabeth is sitting on the throne of David.