• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I had a dream about Jesus a while back.

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
I have been suffering with depression, and I fell asleep one night. I dreamed I was in a psych ward, and was allowed to walk in a beautiful garden with Jesus. I was holding His right Hand, with my left hand. We just walked in the garden, but did not speak. Just being with Him, when i need Him, was enough. I plan on seeking inpatient care for depression, and promise to be a safe person, for self, and others. I just wanted to tell you about my dream. I believe Jesus is always with us, for He loves us.

whirlingmerc

I have been suffering with depression, and I fell asleep one night. I dreamed I was in a psych ward, and was allowed to walk in a beautiful garden with Jesus. I was holding His right Hand, with my left hand. We just walked in the garden, but did not speak. Just being with Him, when i need Him, was enough. I plan on seeking inpatient care for depression, and promise to be a safe person, for self, and others. I just wanted to tell you about my dream. I believe Jesus is always with us, for He loves us.

Psalm 102 might be good for when you feel overwhelmed and in the book of Hebrews it is about Jesus