• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I got the urge to go back to the occult

leov

Occult means hidden teaching :) It does not need to be something negative. Occult teaching is often the only taught to one or two people at the time.
Christ Jesus said to his disciples that he was teaching mysteries .

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I have only left my body a few times.

Where did you leave it? Hopefully in a safe place.

Once in my bedroom, I felt an evil presence hovering over me. Frightened, I jumped out of my bed to escape it. As I reached for the door knob, to exit the room, my hand was unable to grasp it. Still frightened, I felt myself being pulled back towards the bed. :eek:

Suddenly I found myself in bed, looking up at the ceiling. I was unable to move, but I also saw myself in the hallway trying to turn the doorknob and escape. Weird being in two places at once.:confused:

After a minute, a second, a matter of time, I found myself fully lying in bed but unable to move. I had to fight to regain control of my body. First my head, I started to move it side to side. Then my arms, to get them to rise up from my sides. Finally my legs and I was able to sit up and wonder about what I had just experienced.o_O

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I heard that they are not christian.From my mom.:(

I haven't been into the occult for a few days.And now I got the urge to go back.:(

Forgive the me for butting in Frank, but, a lot of people are interested in the occult. It doesn't have to be a big deal. Just don't hurt anyone and give yourself permission to pursue your interests.

That's my advice, and I hope you take it.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Where did you leave it? Hopefully in a safe place.

Once in my bedroom, I felt an evil presence hovering over me. Frightened, I jumped out of my bed to escape it. As I reached for the door knob, to exit the room, my hand was unable to grasp it. Still frightened, I felt myself being pulled back towards the bed. :eek:

Suddenly I found myself in bed, looking up at the ceiling. I was unable to move, but I also saw myself in the hallway trying to turn the doorknob and escape. Weird being in two places at once.:confused:

After a minute, a second, a matter of time, I found myself fully lying in bed but unable to move. I had to fight to regain control of my body. First my head, I started to move it side to side. Then my arms, to get them to rise up from my sides. Finally my legs and I was able to sit up and wonder about what I had just experienced.o_O

Simply, a sleep hallucination. The technical term is parasomnia and can happen either as a person is drifting to sleep (hypnagogic hallucination) or waking up (hypnopompic hallucination). Frequently, they feature some sort of dread or sensing an evil presence. Depending on the person, common imaginings are of shadow people, aliens, or whatever their fears connect with dread.

Anyone at any age can experience parasomnia. Though for people who have recurring bouts, it could be indicative of other health issues.