• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I got my stimulus today!

Riders

YEP it came today! So if you have not received it yet do not be worried, it could still come. I had heard if I had not filled out my taxes I would not get my stimulus, and I also heard everyone had gotten they'res by now, but obviously, that's wrong so hang in there!

Riders

I bought an 800 all-together dollar recliner that is big enough to seat a 300-pound person like me should be nice and soft. Got some clothes coming and food altogether I should about 400 left after I spend it all. I will keep that for the next 3 or4 or more months in case I need personal necessities or food.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
YEP it came today! So if you have not received it yet do not be worried, it could still come. I had heard if I had not filled out my taxes I would not get my stimulus, and I also heard everyone had gotten they'res by now, but obviously, that's wrong so hang in there!

Congrats on being stimulated.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Mine came in the mail last week and I deposited it into my bank account on Friday and the damn bank still hasn't released it to me. :rolleyes:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Mine was deposited into my bank about two days after the bill passed.
I didn't know people were still waiting.

Riders

Mine was deposited into my bank about two days after the bill passed.
I didn't know people were still waiting.

It's weird because last time mine came in right at the beginning of them going out so I had all but given up on mine. ANyways cant wait to get my new chair in here so i can sleep in it.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It's weird because last time mine came in right at the beginning of them going out so I had all but given up on mine. ANyways cant wait to get my new chair in here so i can sleep in it.
My tenant has his own business so he has clients. He now owes me over 13,000 and he said he was going to start paying off his rent debt when his clients get their stimulus checks and pay him... I thought he was lying because I thought everyone must have received their checks when he said that, but maybe he was telling the truth. Now we'll see.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
hold on to it......spend it frugally

Riders

Well got the chair here today. I can not push the bottom back down after I recline in it so I cant sit up real good in it. However, it sleeps well which is why I mainly got it. So I will use my old recliner to sit up in and my new one to sleep in.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Well got the chair here today. I can not push the bottom back down after I recline in it so I cant sit up real good in it. However, it sleeps well which is why I mainly got it. So I will use my old recliner to sit up in and my new one to sleep in.
I never sit down except when I am driving or I am eating dinner...
My husband has a oversized recliner that he watches TV in and sleeps in all night.

Last edited: