• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I give up , ...see you all later ???

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
click on forums, then watched threads, then all watched threads. They should come up. then you get notified on 'alerts' when someone has commented. Alerts are top right
Wonderful!!!! I'm glad to see you also finding your way around!!!

Iti oj

Premium Member
That didn't come off as snippy did it? If it did I'm sorry I only got 2 hours of sleep.

Iti oj

Premium Member
No, sounded fine to me... ta very much. :)
So how are you liking the new software and the new features? I'm pretty happy with most of it. Alerts are my favorite. It tells me what i missed, and it tells me if i was quoted, or if some one else was or who replied to a thread etc.

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
So how are you liking the new software and the new features? I'm pretty happy with most of it. Alerts are my favorite. It tells me what i missed, and it tells me if i was quoted, or if some one else was or who replied to a thread etc.
At first I couldn't find my posts. Even watched only showed some. Then I noticed the all watched, and then I found them. Alerts is good. I think I might have to employ a secretary now though.. haha.
Better I think. Though for me, the letters come up slow in typing. If I am typing something long, I have to go onto something else and then paste. Don't know why. Otherwise I type faster than it prints. haha...

Iti oj

Premium Member
At first I couldn't find my posts. Even watched only showed some. Then I noticed the all watched, and then I found them. Alerts is good. I think I might have to employ a secretary now though.. haha.
Better I think. Though for me, the letters come up slow in typing. If I am typing something long, I have to go onto something else and then paste. Don't know why. Otherwise I type faster than it prints. haha...
all watched? I haven't seen that. Is that watched threads? or watched forums?
Can't find it where is it located?

OR at the OP You can watch forums on top of being able to watch thread. No need to check dir and sub dir constantly! you can updates when threads and post are made.

Iti oj

Premium Member
OHH found it, its at the bottom of the list. hmm wonderful and very useful!! Thanks so much Robert!

Robert.Evans

all watched? I haven't seen that. Is that watched threads? or watched forums?
Can't find it where is it located?

OR at the OP You can watch forums on top of being able to watch thread. No need to check dir and sub dir constantly! you can updates when threads and post are made.
To your next post, glad you found it. been busy.
Don't understand the above comments though. watch forum and thread??

Robert.Evans

OHH found it, its at the bottom of the list. hmm wonderful and very useful!! Thanks so much Robert!
What about the 'like'button. That is good. does it show anywhere? I jsut liked one of yours. The frubals are apparently coming back as well... read it on one of the official posts

Iti oj

Premium Member
What about the 'like'button. That is good. does it show anywhere? I jsut liked one of yours. The frubals are apparently coming back as well... read it on one of the official posts
yes I saw, did you see that I liked one of yours?

Iti oj

Premium Member
NVM i found it. on the bottom right hand corner is says "Top"

Robert.Evans

NVM i found it. on the bottom right hand corner is says "Top"
Thanks, that is a little better.
Now I have just noticed below this is a 'new topics' and like' etc. I thought it was the same as the one on the main page... update status (what does that mean?)

Iti oj

Premium Member
Thanks, that is a little better.
Now I have just noticed below this is a 'new topics' and like' etc. I thought it was the same as the one on the main page... update status (what does that mean?)
just another way to browse through threads. Have you seen the "news feed" option