• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I give up , ...see you all later ???

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Namaskaram

sorry but I cant make head nor tail of this new format ,

I cant find the threads that I was participating in , so sorry if any convesation has been cut short , or that I have not replied to any one in particular ...

I will try again when the teathing problems might I hope be over and Hinduism , Buddhism and Dharmic DIR,s , etc are highlighted and can be easily found , ...

I realy dont like this facebook social media style of chatroom , ...Follow , ..Tag , ...Like kind of format , .....I loved the old frubals not so much for their frubal value but for the private coments that came with them , .....and I am not sure if I want my albums turned into media for all to coment on , it feels like being in a zoo ! and I dont realy want to be notified everytime ayone sends a message to another persons page it feels too voyeuristic , ...

any how best of luck , here's hoping things get sorted out soon , I realise its not an easy job .

I look forward to conversations resuming

in the meanwhile , ...best wishes to all

namaskaram

Ratikala

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yea. Im still carusing around figuring out stuff too.

Hmm... Wonder what this button does......

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
its not so bad, and its getting better and better. Remember its not the format that matters but the people who post, and like they said its going to look more and more like the old RF

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I have to admit though. It does feel a bit open here. I did like the privacy through the cp and the private comments when fruballed.

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Hmmm , ...

yes , Ive wasted a whole evening with nothing constructive to show , ...

yes I tried a few buttons , ... and I regret that , I cant find any threads that I want to find just other peoples photo albums ,

I know its temporary and its going to improve ? I Will check back some tome soon best of luck

Iti oj

Premium Member
Hmmm , ...

yes , Ive wasted a whole evening with nothing constructive to show , ...

yes I tried a few buttons , ... and I regret that , I cant find any threads that I want to find just other peoples photo albums ,

I know its temporary and its going to improve ? I Will check back some tome soon best of luck
I can find all those things. get out of media. go to watched threads or my content. also recent posts is good too

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Ratikala,

I think most of your issues can be solved by a little user training. Keep playing with it and then give us a particular concern and I'll bet someone here will have an answer. You may not have realized something. I was in Computer Support for over 30 years and we expected shrieks of panic after every upgrade. Hang in there.

I'm being selfish because your knowledge of Buddhism/Hinduism is unique on certain subjects.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When I complain to staff about my problems they tell me that it's an ID-10T error. They said there's no fix for it.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
returned150.jpg

Whose shoulder can we lean on, without you....? You butter come back!

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram ...
Isn't patience a virtue?

jai jai , ...certainly is :p
young man I will have you know I spent six hours brousing around , ...patiently I must add , ....very patiently indeed :)
...infact look even the smilly has gone crosseyed ....

So if I still cant find things after six hours ...?

what does that make me ???

patient !...and loyal ! ...but stupid ....o_O

yes of corse Ill get used to it ...

but I refuse to tweet , ...its undignified

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You're not alone, ratikala. I certainly share your frustration. The pages do look prettier though.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Folks, the Admin staff members have had to endure an owner who would not address the needs of this forum, was absent, and pretty much left us to run this place with no technical support.

Now that Rex, (the founder of RF) has his forum back in his control, will enable us all to make this a better place.

Think of the forum like a road project, yes we are temporarily frustrated with conditions right now, but when things are completed it will be so much better.

Having an owner that gives a crap about this place will take RF to a whole other level.

Please have patience while we are under construction, it will be worth it.

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram
Please have patience while we are under construction, it will be worth it.

we know that , we are just enjoying ribing you all a bit , ...
untill we get some functions back ....

I will just go repeat one hundred times , ...''I must be patient ''

but I still want the old style listing of posts we are participating in back !
looking up each DIR is a pain

....''I must be patient ''....''I must be patient ''....''I must be patient ''

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
Namaskaram

sorry but I cant make head nor tail of this new format ,

I cant find the threads that I was participating in , so sorry if any convesation has been cut short , or that I have not replied to any one in particular ...

I will try again when the teathing problems might I hope be over and Hinduism , Buddhism and Dharmic DIR,s , etc are highlighted and can be easily found , ...

I realy dont like this facebook social media style of chatroom , ...Follow , ..Tag , ...Like kind of format , .....I loved the old frubals not so much for their frubal value but for the private coments that came with them , .....and I am not sure if I want my albums turned into media for all to coment on , it feels like being in a zoo ! and I dont realy want to be notified everytime ayone sends a message to another persons page it feels too voyeuristic , ...

any how best of luck , here's hoping things get sorted out soon , I realise its not an easy job .

I look forward to conversations resuming

in the meanwhile , ...best wishes to all

namaskaram

Ratikala
click on forums, then watched threads, then all watched threads. They should come up. then you get notified on 'alerts' when someone has commented. Alerts are top right

Iti oj

Premium Member
namaskaram

we know that , we are just enjoying ribing you all a bit , ...
untill we get some functions back ....

I will just go repeat one hundred times , ...''I must be patient ''

but I still want the old style listing of posts we are participating in back !
looking up each DIR is a pain

....''I must be patient ''....''I must be patient ''....''I must be patient ''
what threads can't you find? You can see what is going on in recent posts or new posts.

you can see threads your following in watched threads.

and you can see everything you have ever posted in "your content" Which can be found by clicking your name at the top of the page.

On top of all that you can see whats going on in ALERTS!!! I love alerts!

Now if something is not working then you just might need and go add it to to you following list, or maybe no one has posted on it since the upgrade.

There is also all of Infis recommendations.

If after all that something is still missing then name the thread so i can help more.

The format will be made to look more like the old style. Though i personally I already prefer this, its pretty smooth once you get used to it.

LOYAL AND STUPID, JUST LIKE ANY LEADER WANTS!!!!