• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found two furry costume but which one to buy

Nimos

Because I am kinky :confused:

:p:p:p

Because I am in to furry as a hobby and feel its time to get a Fursuit. And that the suit will make me be able to feel more free around people i dont know.
:D
Have no clue what furry is, is that like cosplay or what?

I don't really see how that would help you feel more free around people as I would expect that you would draw a **** load of attention and laughs etc. meaning maybe the type of attention that you are not interested in if you don't like big crowds etc.?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I don't really see how that would help you feel more free around people as I would expect that you would draw a **** load of attention and laughs etc. meaning maybe the type of attention that you are not interested in if you don't like big crowds etc.?
Furries are people who like to dress as forms of animals, be it from real life or comics,
It is a way of feeling free to do things you normally dont dare in public, nothing kinky but just being a bit over the top childish maybe

The part of being afraid of people and big crowded places, Is me as me. It does not trigger in a fursuit

Furry fandom - Wikipedia

Nimos

Furries are people who like to dress as forms of animals, be it from real life or comics,
It is a way of feeling free to do things you normally dont dare in public, nothing kinky but just being a bit over the top childish maybe

Furry fandom - Wikipedia
Ok so its a fetish of some kind? (Don't mean that as something negative)

Because I think drag queens and those people that do roleplaying where they go and beat up each other with foam weapons, are more of a entertainment or job kind of thing, maybe drag queens are a fetish as well. But this is more like escaping? or is there conventions and stuff where people meet and do this, it not like something you would wear when going shopping or whatever?

Gargovic Malkav

Since the suit also covers up the face, I can imagine it might give one some sense of security.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Ok so its a fetish of some kind? (Don't mean that as something negative)

Because I think drag queens and those people that do roleplaying where they go and beat up each other with foam weapons, are more of a entertainment or job kind of thing, maybe drag queens are a fetish as well. But this is more like escaping? or is there conventions and stuff where people meet and do this, it not like something you would wear when going shopping or whatever?
Some may call it a fetish:) but its only a small % of the furry fandom who live out a sexual fantasy, most furries just want to have fun, and be kind to others.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
People may think I being strange for wishing to dress like a stuffed animal :D but who cares :p

I come to a point in my life I just think, cool I like this so I will try it, and have fun. :)

i am probably a bit stuffed anyway as a human :D so just getting more in to being weired

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
People may think I being strange for wishing to dress like a stuffed animal :D but who cares :p

I come to a point in my life I just think, cool I like this so I will try it, and have fun. :)

i am probably a bit stuffed anyway as a human :D so just getting more in to being weired
We already know you're strange.
This doesn't lower your stock at all.