• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found the truth!

Walkntune

Well I suppose this is going to be my farewell post because I feel I need to go on to do other things.I have enjoyed learning from the posts I see in here and have come to my conclusion of how I see truth and thought I would share it.I believe that the ultimate truth is God and Love. The reason man searches for knowledge and material wealth is for the ability to be able to pull in acceptance and love from those around him.The problem is is that you can't serve God and mammon also.Anytime you pull on someone for acceptance you are actually creating a separation between you and the person and not a bond of love.Jesus taught the ultimate sacrifice that it is better to give than to recieve and gave all he had which was his life.For me I think it is time to end my search as feel I found what I am looking for.The Bible says in the last days the truth will be turned into a lie.We live in a time when people wear shirts that says love sucks.That is a pretty huge lie in my book.The ultimate Truth is found in God and love and i pray for you all on your journey.
Love and God Bless,
Walkintune

Straw Dog

Well I suppose this is going to be my farewell post because I feel I need to go on to do other things.I have enjoyed learning from the posts I see in here and have come to my conclusion of how I see truth and thought I would share it.I believe that the ultimate truth is God and Love. The reason man searches for knowledge and material wealth is for the ability to be able to pull in acceptance and love from those around him.The problem is is that you can't serve God and mammon also.Anytime you pull on someone for acceptance you are actually creating a separation between you and the person and not a bond of love.Jesus taught the ultimate sacrifice that it is better to give than to recieve and gave all he had which was his life.For me I think it is time to end my search as feel I found what I am looking for.The Bible says in the last days the truth will be turned into a lie.We live in a time when people wear shirts that says love sucks.That is a pretty huge lie in my book.The ultimate Truth is found in God and love and i pray for you all on your journey.
Love and God Bless,
Walkintune

Sorry to hear that you feel the need to say farewell for all time. What did you believe before coming here? What exactly did you learn from reading other peoples' posts? How have what you've learned altered or enhanced your beliefs? And why do you feel a need to stop learning, discussing, and debating "ultimate Truth"?

javajo

Glad you found the truth, sorry you want to leave. Why not stay and share your beliefs with others? Anyway, God bless you!

jojowedge

Love and God Bless,
Walkintune

this made me lol