• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found spider woman. She's perfect for me!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It's really nice to live with a girl ive wanted so badly. She's child like but so am I.

She wanted them on her face and hair lol. I didn't tell her to do that but it is odd cuz I used to put spiders in my hair.

She literally was crying when she held Moses (pink salmon bird eater.). She was shedding tears like I've never seen before. Major tears of joy. I kid you not!

Even I was shocked in a good way cuz it was healing for me to observe. I never knew anyone who had such wide eyed amazement. Not even myself. I realized I'm not the only one. What are the odds though that spider Man and spider woman collide.

It might be nothing to you but I never thought I'd find a cute fun girl who would have the hobby.

I find her over the top funny at times (and cute.) without effort. She was like a child at a candy store when we went to the spider and Scorpion section.

Do you find her attractive? I do. Some don't.

Anyhow, I shall enjoy life with my mate. We will live like bums. We shall do so much together.

We go panhandling and she gets in the way of cars to stop them and ask for change. Sounds dangerous lol

Good times, good times! :D

It won't last...or maybe it will hahaha!

Jumi

You make a good looking pair. I'm happy you are finding a place in this world.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Be careful.

I am not an expert in spider psychology, but when you show spiders love they probably just think you are saving them for later.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
What are the odds though that spider Man and spider woman collide.

Spiderwoman #20 Nov. 1979

Spider-Woman_Vol_1_20.jpg

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Nice video and she looks very nice (very soft and friendly face). She is amazing ... first time with such big spiders and having them crawl over her face even. What are the odds ... spiderman finding spiderwoman ... not even 1 in a million I guess

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Just finished watching the video. I like that you two listen to each other. You sound like a good match.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
It's really nice to live with a girl ive wanted so badly. She's child like but so am I.

She wanted them on her face and hair lol. I didn't tell her to do that but it is odd cuz I used to put spiders in my hair.

She literally was crying when she held Moses (pink salmon bird eater.). She was shedding tears like I've never seen before. Major tears of joy. I kid you not!

Even I was shocked in a good way cuz it was healing for me to observe. I never knew anyone who had such wide eyed amazement. Not even myself. I realized I'm not the only one. What are the odds though that spider Man and spider woman collide.

It might be nothing to you but I never thought I'd find a cute fun girl who would have the hobby.

I find her over the top funny at times (and cute.) without effort. She was like a child at a candy store when we went to the spider and Scorpion section.

Anyhow, I shall enjoy life with my mate. We will live like bums. We shall do so much together.

We go panhandling and she gets in the way of cars to stop them and ask for change. Sounds dangerous lol

I dreamt about spiders last night ... first time I can remember doing that. I must be reading lots of your threads.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

It appears you both like spiders, she showed absolutely no fear, in fact quite the opposite

And she looks a little like you, the same cheeky smile

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Nice video and she looks very nice (very soft and friendly face). She is amazing ... first time with such big spiders and having them crawl over her face even. What are the odds ... spiderman finding spiderwoman ... not even 1 in a million I guess
That made my day! :cool:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Why rant on and on about spiders? Well, they bring a crap load of people that learn a very unusual lesson and have a gift not a available to most people in a lifetime.

They teach me to face fear and love fear.

They saved me from jail. I was arrested for having a warrant. The police let me out of hand cuffs and one declared, "this is your lucky day." Because of the spider in your backpack, we are letting you walk.

Spiders brought me to become more than friends with the most awesome and intriguing woman I ever met.

Spiders carry their house in their abdomen and make groovy far-out designs.

They eat unwanted nusinces

The list we go on and on...

Spiderman

Veteran Member
For 10 years I have been helping enormous amounts of people overcome arachnophobia. I have never seen a case like this where they show up scared, then lose all fear, and within ten minutes have it crawling on face and hair without showing the slightest trace of fear.

So, what I don't tolerate in every other person, I'll make an exception to the rule for only her. That's called "spider woman privilege."

She has been conning me and I pan handle money to take her out to fancy restaurants and buy her things that Delight her.

When I'm not buying her stuff or taking her nice places, she suddenly isn't my girlfriend any more until I do. It'hurts, but I've hurt and cond the people who love me, so I can't fault her.

I'd push any other con artist out of my life, but she is too much of a gem that can't be replaced.

The pros outweigh the cons in her case!

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
For 10 years I have been helping enormous amounts of people overcome arachnophobia. I have never seen a case like this where they show up scared, then lose all fear, and within ten minutes have it crawling on face and hair without showing the slightest trace of fear.

So, what I don't tolerate in every other person, I'll make an exception to the rule for only her. That's called "spider woman privilege."

She has been conning me and I pan handle money to take her out to fancy restaurants and buy her things that Delight her.

When I'm not buying her stuff or taking her nice places, she suddenly isn't my girlfriend any more until I do. It'hurts, but I've hurt and cond the people who love me, so I can't fault her.

I'd push any other con artist out of my life, but she is too much of a gem that can't be replaced.

The pros outweigh the cons in her case!

They say "Karma is a bitsj" ... but in your case "Karma is a spider-woman" ... just, don't let her eat you alive;)