• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found a cool video about the paranormal and bad things in it

Frank Goad

In this video it explains why the new age movement.Astral projection.And lucid dreaming are all bad.

So here it is:

Frank Goad

you watched it, presumably and could make the highlights out ....certainly not spending an hour wading through that...to get some undefined something.

I found it and only watched like the first ten minutes of it.And thought it would be cool for this site.And added it to the site.Sorry.When I watched the first ten minutes.I was like you.And didn't want to watch the whole thing.Maybe someone else will watch the whole thing.And give a synopsis.:)

MNoBody

I found it and only watched like the first ten minutes of it.And thought it would be cool for this site.And added it to the site.Sorry.When I watched the first ten minutes.I was like you.And didn't want to watch the whole thing.Maybe someone else will watch the whole thing.And give a synopsis.:)
well it is an attack piece denigrating something...so I think the onus would be upon the mudslinger to defend it or at least know what kind of mud they be slinging.
just saying m8, that's kind of lazy..... i think you could do better.