• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i fond this site...

SoyLeche

meh...
Anyone who can tell me where they probably got the "more good" from - without cheating (I don't know if they have it on their site or not) - will get a prize :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Phototaker said:
i found this site it has alot of really good links to other sites and seems to have some good infomation...

That's cool, Phototaker. I would love to have my own blog. Just don't know how to go about it.

SoyLeche said:
Anyone who can tell me where they probably got the "more good" from - without cheating (I don't know if they have it on their site or not) - will get a prize :)
"More good" kind of threw me, but it did make me think of "God's Army": Let's do some good!

Do I win or did you have something else in mind?

FFH

Veteran Member
SoyLeche said:
Something else - keep looking :)
hmmmm you got us stumped. Gonna have to look and see why they did that....

Let me guess that site name, "moregoodfoundation," was cheaper than signing up for a web domain name which said "abetterfoundation" or "asolidfoundation"

FFH

Veteran Member
Cool, just looked up the reason for the "more good" title of this site,,,

...and all this time I thought it was just bad English.

SoyLeche

meh...
FFH said:
Cool, just looked up the reason for the "more good" title of this site,,,

...and all this time I thought it was just bad English.
Do they explain it on the site? I didn't really look. I can't immagine that their reasoning is different than the one I am thinking of though :)

SoyLeche

meh...
SoyLeche said:
*Bump*

Anyone? FFH already cheated, so he's out :tsk: