• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i felt alone/scared/anxiety

RoaringSilence

i am struggling a lot with negative thoughts of not doing much with my life. the following instantly worked and helped me a lot. so felt like sharing. :)

Last edited:

Jumi

Good luck, music and watching animals can be of much help with negative thoughts.

ps. I like the white tiger in your account photo.

ajay0

As per hindu philosophy, the ego focusses on the negatives to substantiate its illusory state, while the true Self or awareness enables us to grasp reality as it is , and also look at the positives.

So yeah, religious teachings and symbols may be able to make the mind positive, by expansion of consciousness as long as they do not dwell on divisive or dualistic themes, which will strengthen the ego instead.

Workman

UNIQUE
One should not get caught in negative thoughts! For It will eat ones inner and gives one own self being decisive and creating inner fear! Fear be ones own poison, with too much thinking can trap ones being struggling for imprisonment, trapped in their own thoughts.
If the one believing in who is struggling, then for one whom will let it struggle. Do not worry for it does not matter! It never was a problem until the one whom gave birth to it! But shall one not dwell behind it, Be if one was to change attitude in life, will to life itself will change its attitude for the one being.