• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I feel sorry for intelligent people!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course, you cannot beat the internet for pictures of cats and pictures of cake.

Or, cats eating cake.
89bf871f10055bd83ca5ce5890cc49fc.jpg

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to like pictures of cake. But then came the whole "cake sitting" phenomena. Now I either love or hate the thoughts that come to mind.
I learn so much from this forum. I had to look it up and I had no idea that was a thing. We just eat cake around here, not that I am judging anyone. But it is good cake. It is better in than on, that's all I'm sayin'.

some day in the past
my wish was to see everyone in this earth is enlightened and there is no ignorance and no low freq people aka sheeple are around....

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I feel sorry for all. The intelligent who have to live in a world where the less intelligent often govern what happens, and the less intelligent who are often governed by their nature and who might never ever discover such. So as life being what it is - and often what we make of it. The intelligent often, but not always, do have to suffer the norms of society when they often feel no part of such - as to popular media, popular lifestyles, popular artforms, and such, which perhaps drives many towards riches and wealth - to distance themselves from 'the rabble', given that arrogance often does come from or precedes wealth. :oops: