• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I feel like Jesus is tired of me.

DanaTFBD

I love Jesus.
I try so hard to be faithful to Him. I have bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, Asperger's, and two drug addictions. I am so tired of fighting myself. I need to rest in Him. I just can't do it on my own. Than God Jesus died on the cross for people like me.

Keep fighting the battle brother. We all are going in the same direction (cross), so we need to be there to help pick each other up when we are down.

your testimony will be an inspiration to all those that are struggling with the same or similar issues that you are overcoming.

Don't stop running the race!

In peace

whirlingmerc

I try so hard to be faithful to Him. I have bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, Asperger's, and two drug addictions. I am so tired of fighting myself. I need to rest in Him. I just can't do it on my own. Than God Jesus died on the cross for people like me.

Jesus said 'The son of man has not come to be served but to serve and to give his life a ransom for many'. Let Jesus serve you first as your savior, then you can serve him.

Try reading Psalm 102
The Super Epic Psalms - Book 4 (Psalms 102, 103, 104, 105, 106)