• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I envy Noah

Vee

Premium Member
Sometimes I envy Noah. He went in the ark with all those animals. Me? I have to work with people every day!
:eek:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sometimes I envy Noah. He went in the ark with all those animals. Me? I have to work with people every day!

xxxx.jpg

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

Well, those 40 days were only a small percentage of his...how much was it? 600 years?

And I am not sure that shoveling crap day and night out of a boat, while dealing with the stench, is a dream job.

Ciao

- viole

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Keep in mind you are one. Be the one you would want everyone else to be...it'll drive them crazy.

The Anointed

Well I certainly don't envy Noah who was sodomized by his grandson Canaan, as he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor.

jfietsam

Visiting Noah's ark would be pretty cool, but what happened to all the poop from the animals over all that time? Were there flies on the ark? I wonder if it started to smell. How many years did it take to build the ark? How many people probably called Noah crazy on a regular basis? Could Noah hear the screams of everyone as they drowned to death? Were people beating on the ark as the floods came in? Did he get claustrophobic in the ark not being able to get a lot of fresh air? Being a follower of God from the Old Testament doesn't appear to be some glorious task from what I've read.

The Anointed

A heavenly voice said to me; "My Son, I want you to build me an ark with seven decks, and each deck is to be filled with fish tanks full of Carp."

And I ask why? Why all the fish tanks filled with Carp, and he answered; "I want to be the first God with a multistory Carp-ark."