• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I drew my D&D Tiefling Warlock-Bard, Angrboða Burning-Eye

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
WP_20180316_21_39_17_Pro.jpg

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Very nice! I play too. I have three games going all with monsterous creatures this time. So I have a kobold rogue, a Kenku bard (music thief) and a Yuan-ti pureblood paladin (Barovia campaign. Very handy to be immune to poison and disease.)

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
What's the saving throw against violins?
Ah, so interesting point. The viol is her Bard focus, which allows Bards to cast most spells without the required components. (Only components with a set gold value, or components necessary for the spell, can't be substituted by the focus.) Warlocks use Arcane Focuses, which are either trinkets, crystals, or wand-like lengths of wood. So the bowstring is the Warlock focus. Basically all her spells are cast through the viol.

Of which the saving throw for both is currently at 14.

Axe Elf

Prophet
Ah, so interesting point. The viol is her Bard focus, which allows Bards to cast most spells without the required components. (Only components with a set gold value, or components necessary for the spell, can't be substituted by the focus.) Warlocks use Arcane Focuses, which are either trinkets, crystals, or wand-like lengths of wood. So the bowstring is the Warlock focus. Basically all her spells are cast through the viol.

Of which the saving throw for both is currently at 14.

You coulda just cut to the end.

My great grand-uncle twice removed (or something like that) was Gary Gygax, so kiss my ring or something.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Not really, because per your question the saving throw isn't for the viol, it's for the spells. I've no clue who knows what about D&D here, so assuming it's known is foolish.

David T

Premium Member
Of course I should have known this place was filled with D&D fans. I had to find a left handed bard. I rather enjoy a little program called zbrush and this art work fits nicely into that programs capabilities.I didn't find any zbrushed bards in this genre which is odd actually.
19.jpg

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course I should have known this place was filled with D&D fans. I had to find a left handed bard. I rather enjoy a little program called zbrush and this art work fits nicely into that programs capabilities.I didn't find any zbrushed bards in this genre which is odd actually. View attachment 20728
Zbrush the 3d program? I actually have a Kenku bard I worked on with that program.

David T

Premium Member
Zbrush the 3d program? I actually have a Kenku bard I worked on with that program.
I absolutely love the program. Have had it since like 2001. My gig has been construction and using Rhino 3d and thus while I am proficient in zbrush I never had usage at work.I even have keyshot for zbrush. I looked up zbrush bard and really didn't see any, it appears that particular character?archetype? isn't modeled..might have to do that one.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I have a goblin fighter class and I did a portrait of his father, eh, well it's a jolly old goblin.

Attachments

• jolly green goblin.jpg
    jolly green goblin.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 0