• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I don’t wanna get up

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm pretty sure if you were there with gas and matches she would freak the **** out.
She could have an attention whore dog who does a running-head-torpedo into his chest because there is potential for attention in that human. Make a mess of it all. Make the reaction confusion rather than fright.:p

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
She could have an attention whore dog who does a running-head-torpedo into his chest because there is potential for attention in that human. Make a mess of it all. Make the reaction confusion rather than fright.:p

My sister's dog is like that, only he's a little on the small side.
He invariably does a running-head-torpedo right into my crown jewels. I've dropped several items whilst gasping for air and sinking to my knees over the years.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My sister's dog is like that, only he's a little on the small side.
He invariably does a running-head-torpedo right into my crown jewels. I've dropped several items whilst gasping for air and sinking to my knees over the years.
My mom's dog, also a little dog, likes to ram me in the chest while I'm in bed. I've inadvertently/reflexively sent her flying across the room a couple times.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Lots of pets and hugs and loves.
Same as the second rottie. And third and forth.
By that time I won't have much of a choice but to keep going, but I won't mind because I really love rotties.

Man...one of my favourite dogs of all time was a friend's Rottie named Storm.
Used to guard me while I was making phone calls in less safe times.
Didn't even hesitate when a dude with a machete wanted to chop me. Loyal af.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Man...one of my favourite dogs of all time was a friend's Rottie named Storm.
Used to guard me while I was making phone calls in less safe times.
Didn't even hesitate when a dude with a machete wanted to chop me. Loyal af.

Jesus why are people with machetes attacking you? You remind me of my friend B. He tells me these stories that just make my jaw drop. He's got bullet holes, used to be a Cryp, and has nearly murdered dudes for looking at me wrong (which I appreciate his candor lmao but I've had to be like noooo buddy, it's OK)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Jesus why are people with machetes attacking you? You remind me of my friend B. He tells me these stories that just make my jaw drop. He's got bullet holes, used to be a Cryp, and has nearly murdered dudes for looking at me wrong (which I appreciate his candor lmao but I've had to be like noooo buddy, it's OK)

Ha! Nah, no-one who knew me would try and kill me. I'm lovely.
I mentioned before I lived in PNG. Uber-dangerous place. Where I lived there was no internet, no mobile connection, no tv, no radio, no landline phone. We had one satellite phone I could access at night after hours, but that meant I needed to walk about a mile in the dark.

Hence I took my doggy friend.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Ha! Nah, no-one who knew me would try and kill me. I'm lovely.
I mentioned before I lived in PNG. Uber-dangerous place. Where I lived there was no internet, no mobile connection, no tv, no radio, no landline phone. We had one satellite phone I could access at night after hours, but that meant I needed to walk about a mile in the dark.

Hence I took my doggy friend.

I always found the whole thing about carrying a phone interesting. I spent the first 22 years of my life mostly not having a phone. And I feel better off that way. Yet at the same time, I feel that things have become a bit more dangerous now, and even if I didn't want to carry a phone, my family would nag me until I did. Yet it's weird too. I went all kinds of places at like age 14, no phone, and no one worried. Yet now that I'm in my 30's, everyone has to worry if I don't carry a phone.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I always found the whole thing about carrying a phone interesting. I spent the first 22 years of my life mostly not having a phone. And I feel better off that way. Yet at the same time, I feel that things have become a bit more dangerous now, and even if I didn't want to carry a phone, my family would nag me until I did. Yet it's weird too. I went all kinds of places at like age 14, no phone, and no one worried. Yet now that I'm in my 30's, everyone has to worry if I don't carry a phone.

Well...this is going back a ways, and where I lived, phones, internet, tv, radio and powerlines weren't a thing. Oh, neither were roads, shops or honest police.

I didn't carry a phone, but I carried a knife, and had a friendly Rottweiler and some burly friends I could call on when required.

Had a couple of properly hairy moments regardless, and saw some pretty rough things. And some funny things. Got a LOT of crazy stories from that time.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

In case it's interesting....whilst I can't find anything about the area I lived online, really (there was no town or anything, so...) I did find one random reference with a photo. Gives some idea of the countryside...

Silovuti, a logging area in the West New Britain Province, P.N.G. The... News Photo - Getty Images

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
More or less the same for me.
Except I don't remember anyone's phone number so I am royally screwed without if anything happens. (That has me realizing I may write some down and keep them in my glove box).