• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"I do not know how God has done it."?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Please illustrate one's point of view.
Regards

The story of Cornelius in Acts Chapter 10 where angels and God spoke very clearly so "We know God did it and how He did it".

(I have personal experiences as such).

Sometimes, we don't know how He did it, just that He did it.

(I have personal experiences as such also)

MNoBody

b558b9c7ab3c7537160dab9c7b81a0b0.jpg

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The story of Cornelius in Acts Chapter 10 where angels and God spoke very clearly so "We know God did it and how He did it".

Please quote some example from Jesus. Right, please?

Regards

Kenny

Premium Member
Please quote some example from Jesus. Right, please?

Regards

Mark 11:13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.
19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.
20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

This would be an example of God, the Father, doing it and Jesus knowing how it was done.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Sorry, I understand, it does not mention exactly "God did it" or "I Don't know how God has done it".Right, please?
Further Jesus did not die on the Cross and could not die on the Cross, he died a natural death much afterwards.*
The narration is not correct.

Regards

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
Sorry, I understand, it does not mention exactly "God did it" or "I Don't know how God has done it".Right, please?
Further Jesus did not die on the Cross and could not die on the Cross, he died a natural death much afterwards.
The narration is not correct.

Regards

Using simple logic:

John 5:19
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

So... if Jesus can do nothing of himself... then it was God that did it and Jesus the son did likewise.

Further, Jesus did die on the cross and could die on the cross. He did not die a natural death... your narration is wrong.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Using simple logic:

John 5:19
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

So... if Jesus can do nothing of himself... then it was God that did it and Jesus the son did likewise.

Further, Jesus did die on the cross and could die on the cross. He did not die a natural death... your narration is wrong.
We are discussing the issue of Jesus did not die on the Cross in the following thread, presently:
"When Jesus died on the cross"
Please give one's input there if one may please. Right, please?

Regards

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Is science absolute?

No.

Does science speak as a human on behalf of a history of a planet existing in natural form?

No.

Is science wrong?

That answer depends on the cause....and Jesus demonstrated cause and effect and that science was wrong....for EXTRA radiation was attacking and destroying life.

And even a scientist has to finally agree that he does not want his life destroyed, yet as the term Satanist could care less about anyone else's life as that group mentality claiming "I am so special".

Which is where Holy Land and separation and personal DNA and claiming I am the One was established to be a historical mental conscious science historic cause...for having separated human natural parental DNA history into radiation converted life attack.

Therefore when science owns one condition only MEDICAL proof that once all humans owned the same 2 parents is to bring to everyone's attention, as the Jesus Christ Healer medical group had that mind radiation effects is why all of the human problems exist today, for the various reasons of causes....as all that you have to ask humanity to realize how humanity are wrong by science history.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Is science absolute?

No.

Does science speak as a human on behalf of a history of a planet existing in natural form?

No.

Is science wrong?

That answer depends on the cause....and Jesus demonstrated cause and effect and that science was wrong....for EXTRA radiation was attacking and destroying life.

And even a scientist has to finally agree that he does not want his life destroyed, yet as the term Satanist could care less about anyone else's life as that group mentality claiming "I am so special".

Which is where Holy Land and separation and personal DNA and claiming I am the One was established to be a historical mental conscious science historic cause...for having separated human natural parental DNA history into radiation converted life attack.

Therefore when science owns one condition only MEDICAL proof that once all humans owned the same 2 parents is to bring to everyone's attention, as the Jesus Christ Healer medical group had that mind radiation effects is why all of the human problems exist today, for the various reasons of causes....as all that you have to ask humanity to realize how humanity are wrong by science history.
"Is science absolute?"

No, it is not.

Regards

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Is it the brief of and means the same as “God did it”?
The former presupposes a divine doer and a mechanism of doing. he latter also asserts a god but implys no mechanism, ie: magic.

night912

Is it the brief of and means the same as “God did it”?

Right, please?

Regards
#54 questfortruth
Yes, it's the same. The OP statement, "I do not know how God has done it." Only means that you have no knowledge of the procedure(s)/steps on how it was made, but you do know that it was made by god.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Yes, it's the same. The OP statement, "I do not know how God has done it." Only means that you have no knowledge of the procedure(s)/steps on how it was made, but you do know that it was made by god.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The former presupposes a divine doer and a mechanism of doing. he latter also asserts a god but implys no mechanism, ie: magic.
Why inject magic into it, please? Nobody mentioned it. Is it a way of snubbing others to silence them?

Regards

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why inject magic into it, please? Nobody mentioned it. Is it a way of snubbing others to silence them?

Regards
Sorry if I offended, but magic is how God is presumed to work by religious people. It's you who claim magic. I'm just calling it by its name.

Religion makes lots of claims about God and His creation, but doesn't explain how He does what He does. There are tales of miracles and amazing deeds -- with no explanation.
Moreover, if science tries to explain how things really work; to explain the natural mechanisms, religion is severely critical. It denies the mechanisms and the facts behind them, and may even persecute those who make or listen to the claims.

Religion is based on faith, ie: unfounded belief. Natural explanations by familiar, observable mechanisms seem to threaten this faith, so religion continues to claim miracles and actions "by God's will," that is: effects without mechanisms -- magic.