• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I do not believe that a Christian can lose his relationship with Christ. (1Robin vs. KylixGuru)

kylixguru

No matter what is said or shown it has no effect. I state specifically that I want data that isn't vague and even give examples of what they are. Not only do you not rise above the levels of the examples you post one even far more vague. Between this, the million PMs and that other thread I am burned out. Maybe I wil pick it up again as some future point.
Have you considered the possibility that you are blind to what I say?
Evidently principles are nothing of any substance to you.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Have you considered the possibility that you are blind to what I say?
Evidently principles are nothing of any substance to you.
It is not me that rejects the experts, scholars, theologians, makes vague claims when specific ones they are requested, rejects any attempts to settle the issue from any outside source. You reject everything and every one that does not agree with you (and that is everyone) not me. I allow competant authorities to contribute to the issue. You dismiss, ignore, and as I have show will not even read them. I think you need a mirror.

Last edited: