• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Cherish and defend Democracy

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I love Democracy, I love women's rights, I love gay rights. I love Freedom! I love America! I love the constitution! I love congress! I love the supreme court! I love freedom of speech!

I do not support Fascist Dictatorship unless the people as a general rule really want it and the transfer of power is without bloodshed, as is the case with Benito Mussolini. The Mussolini I promote is the Caesar of Heaven. One definition of the name Mussolini is "seizer" (grabber) for in Scripture Mussolini came out of the womb grabbing the heel of his twin Esau, and Benito Mussolini was upside down by his heels like a caterpillar to be transformed.

The Doctrine of Fascism opens with a statement about people only achieving perfection after death. The Mussolini I know is transformed and loves Democracy and freedom. One day a caterpillar hangs upside down like Mussolini to be turned to icky goo, die, and be resurrected as a butterfly.
thWRX9HXQT.jpg
thEW3FAFFD.jpg

I follow Mussolini the butterfly who has been born again and perfected through the process spoken about in his Doctrine of Fascism. Mussolini was obsessed with the idea of life after death, summoned of spirits, held séances, and promised he would return on the day he was killed.

The Doctrine of Fascism says only death can lead a soul to complete perfection, so I follow the Caesar (the seizer of Heaven) who believed dreams can come true after death. He has been purified and now loves Democracy according to the inner voice that identifies itself as the anti-antichrist

But Mussolini only became Dictator because the Italian people wanted their prime minister to step down and for the Duce to replace him and dismantle Democracy. Fascism then boosted Italian economy far more than Democracy had and lowered unemployment with a whole bunch of other huge bonuses, made short work of the mafia which democracy wasn't doing, uprooted the soviet influence, made the trains run on time, restored order, made Italy great again, and so much more.

Under those circumstances, if the leader is anointed, and the average person were to want Donald to step down and be replaced by someone anointed who marched on Washington DC with unprecedented Charisma, strength, fearlessness, and made everyone proud to be an American, what fault do you have with such a peaceful bloodless transfer of power?

I do not promote Fascist government or Dictatorship unless there is a truly blessed anointed leader that has the marks of an anointed prophet with destiny, whose government is guided by wise spirits and a greater society of Kami (heavenly beings). So, I don't even really promote Fascist government but Mussolini's did originally have evidence for all of those requirements as I have repeatedly shown RF. I promote Fascist Philosophy, morality, and the most peaceful Monotheistic Religion I know of.

Mussolini was not even a Dictator by my standards of what makes a person a Dictator. He conquered Italy peacefully like Gandhi marching on Rome and he didn't court martial leaders for things America would have court martialed them for and Stalin would have killed them for. Benito was too lenient to deserve the word "Dictator". If he was a Dictator, he has earned the title "Benevolent Dictator".
th.jpg
th.jpg
th.jpg

The ghost of the benevolent Dictator compels me. His ghost is in the white house. Mussolini calls me the ill Duce, for I am ill and the entertainment industry and media is ill. But I seek to obey the every command of the Holy spirit of the great Duce!

Last edited by a moderator: