• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Challenge YOU to a Battle of Hwits!

TurkeyOnRye

Hey! I had a linguistic battle with a high school "friend" on facebook a few days before I went to Toronto. Well, to him it was a linguistic battle. I was just joking with him until he called me stupid. Then he threw a fit and wouldn't talk to me since I told him he acted like he knew everything and it wasn't a positive trait. Long story short, he's not my facebook friend anymore, and I very much hope he doesn't know where I live. O_O

He sounds like a jerk. Good riddance!

Oh, thank god...

Could you get me a new laptop too while you're at it? Thanks a bunch, Monta!

This is all going strangely off topic but fine, seeing as I did somewhat threaten your existence here is a laptop that cost more than 3 dollars and less then 2444444 dollars

box1.jpg

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
do we have a topic yet? I suggest

Which is better: A week at the beach, or a week at the lake (assuming travel being equal to get to each)

rojse

RF Addict
The beach is better than a lake, because people wear less clothing at a beach.;)

And if that doesn't win the debate, I say the whole thing is rigged.

rojse

RF Addict
Yes, indeed! I am ready to take on anyone and possibly everyone in a linguistic match for self-righteousness. The winner is rewarded with a short-lived sense of accomplishment and added self-image, while the loser must face a new, strange world. :D

Just post here with a premise for debate, and the battle will be on!

I looked up hwits on Google, and the second link comes to this thread. If that makes you feel happy at all.

The first link is for a site from the Netherlands.

Mitch M

I have already Fallen at You feet. Grant me Mercy to utter - just one corrected Sound or Syllable , that You alone have proven to me.