• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can't wait to be unemployed!!!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yesterday was my last full day in the workforce (unless I decide at a later date to go back to work). I have two more days but they will not be regular working days - I'll just be tying up loose ends and leaving early, so yesterday felt like my last real day at work.

I AM SO EXCITED about being a domestic diva!!! I've already rearranged my pantry, restocked my spice collection and my cooking oils, vinegars, grains, etc. Today I am going through my closet and getting rid of all my boring "bank clothes." I'm giving them to my co workers, who are looking forward to a day of "free shopping." (Bringing those clothes in Monday.)

I ordered lunch to be delivered to my (former) co workers next Friday as a little good bye surprise present.

My desk and files are cleaned out and ready for the next occupant.

I walked around the office and gave away all my office decor stuff - I don't need it anymore!!!

I booked a flight to Ohio to see my brother in a week or so - and I don't even have to use any vacation time!

I am really looking forward to my opportunity to do more volunteer work.

I thank God and my husband for this wonderful opportunity! I plan to make both of them very pleased that they've given me this freedom in my life.

Personally, though I've enjoyed some aspects of working outside the home, it's never been my passion -it's simply been a necessity. Probably the only reason I've been as successful as I have been is because I'm the sort of person who simply throws all her (excessive) energy into whatever she's doing.

Now I get to funnel all that energy into my family and my home. I am so excited!

Anyway, I just had to express that!

Kathryn

Omg congrats!! I am so jealous!

You know, that's what everyone has said to me, even the most driven corporate gurus above me in my food chain.

God cursed Adam and Eve with work. Think about it!

Not that I won't be working - I'll just be working at home. Keeping a home (and the books for our business) and doing some volunteer work is a full time enough job for me!

Kathryn

It would be like this, but with better clothing & less torture.....
[youtube]lLCEUpIg8rE[/youtube]
Braveheart - Freedom - YouTube

No! More like this:

[youtube]2FcIKoGFRDY[/youtube]
Jimi Hendrix - Freedom - YouTube

[youtube]dVGINIsLnqU[/youtube]
Devo - Freedom Of Choice (Video) - YouTube

The Devo video may qualify as the absolute worst video ever by the way. It would help to be under the influence of something to watch it. Otherwise it's a little hard to get through.