• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can't stay away from her

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So I've always wanted an attractive female to come on to me and make all the moves.

I live in the same facility as someone who did just that. She walks beside me and asked me if I would go eat with her at the subway, and I had not said a word to her prior to her offer. She didn't introduce herself and didn't even know my name.

Then she invited me to her room. Then she came to my room and laid on my bed and let's my spiders crawl on her. she simply doesn't care how creepy and spooky and eccentric I am.

When she sees me she always demands that I hang out with her. When I tell her I got to go , she insists that I sit down next to her and hang out and follow her around. When I walk away from her she tells me to come back or asks where I'm going. She always wants to know where I'm going and wants to walk and talk.

I buy her groceries and I'm looking for a job. If my social security gets approved, I will take her nice places and buy some stuff for her.

She's totally using me and walking all over me, and she has no boundaries. Thing is, I totally dig it!:smilingimp: I feel just like her b**** sometimes but can't resist her smile or expression on her adorable face. She gazes deeply into my soul, and I find her very fascinating.

This is not about sex, because I feel she does some tricks to support an addiction, ( and I've already been treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia).

She has a boyfriend, but I found her kicking his door and she was telling me how much she hates him.

Thing is, she must want to be around me because I'm in some way a gift to her and she is a gift in return.

However, multiple people have told me she is dangerous. She also has a criminal record and a mugshot. My spiritual director and sponsor want me to stay away from her.

I just can't.

I've never known someone like this. She totally breaks the ice right away. She is fascinating but could get me into trouble. I've already been punched in the face, bent glasses, and pushed into the snow as a result of hanging out with her. Her boyfriend also came into his room and found myself and her in his bed.

If you have any advice, I will consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yes, I am sort of obsessing over it.

I have a strong feeling that she has been very abused and a lot of people take advantage of her. She might just need a friend for once who isn't going to treat her like that.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
She comes in my room and stares for a long time at my shrines and many pictures on the wall. Sometimes, she will even pull a few of those pictures off the wall and take em to her room. I would not ever let anyone else do that.

But for some reason, when strange behavior is coming from her, I totally dig it. It's like being in high school again (or kindergarten),... But I totally dig that as well :D . It's great not having to make the moves and just letting her direct and decide everything. No female has ever done that before in my life to that extent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My spiritual advisor from Montana essentially says that she's an instrument of the devil. One of my friends here who knows her better than I do essentially says the same thing.

I cannot resist her, but this could lead to something bad, especially when considering that she's a known mentally wacky drug addict and criminal. Yet I even find that side of her to be endearing, despite my strongest desire to stay sober at all costs and put sobriety as first priority.

Sorry, I just need to vent because I'm torn. I just cannot resist her or be assertive in telling her we cannot hang out. But I will tell her not to use anything while she's with me. I can't be around that s***!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
She is testing your ability to let go of temptation, she is tempting you to do what should not be done since she has a Boyfriend

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So ... she's your latest self-destructive 'drug of choice', is what you're saying.
She's unlike anyone I've ever met. I find her intriguing. I love the way she looks at me and smiles and essentially makes all the decisions so that I don't have to. She makes all the moves and directs everything. I've never met an attractive woman like that.

I want her to get off the drugs and want to enhance her life though.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Who knows? I could be helping her. It means a lot to me that she wants me with her so badly. She must see something special, or be seeking something that she sees in me. *Shrug*

I'm probably playing with fire though. I just like to be around her, and simply cannot resist her. I am assertive sometimes though, when she invites me to enter somebody else's room I don't do it now and told her no.

I'm also going to tell her she can not use drugs while I'm with her

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
She either has some ulterior motive, to date unknown to you, watch put for it.

Or she genuinely wants you as a friend.

Whichever, enjoy yourself but be careful.

P.S. may be a good idea to get tested for sti's again.

Earthling

David Henson
Damn, Matt, this sounds like a movie that could go really well or really bad. If you had to guess, which would it be? You know what's right and what's wrong, so just be careful. Use caution.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Damn, Matt, this sounds like a movie that could go really well or really bad. If you had to guess, which would it be? You know what's right and what's wrong, so just be careful. Use caution.
If I stay sober, Im almost positive it will have a happy ending. I love her and I pray for her. If I could help her, that would help me just as much as it helps her.

I am happiest when I'm helping somebody out. She's crazy so I'm sure a lot of people shun her. I've never met another person like her, and it seems she has never met another person like myself. This has the potential to be a very happy ending. :)

Shad

Veteran Member
So I've always wanted an attractive female to come on to me and make all the moves.

I live in the same facility as someone who did just that. She walks beside me and asked me if I would go eat with her at the subway, and I had not said a word to her prior to her offer. She didn't introduce herself and didn't even know my name.

Then she invited me to her room. Then she came to my room and laid on my bed and let's my spiders crawl on her. she simply doesn't care how creepy and spooky and eccentric I am.

When she sees me she always demands that I hang out with her. When I tell her I got to go , she insists that I sit down next to her and hang out and follow her around. When I walk away from her she tells me to come back or asks where I'm going. She always wants to know where I'm going and wants to walk and talk.

I buy her groceries and I'm looking for a job. If my social security gets approved, I will take her nice places and buy some stuff for her.

She's totally using me and walking all over me, and she has no boundaries. Thing is, I totally dig it!:smilingimp: I feel just like her b**** sometimes but can't resist her smile or expression on her adorable face. She gazes deeply into my soul, and I find her very fascinating.

This is not about sex, because I feel she does some tricks to support an addiction, ( and I've already been treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia).

She has a boyfriend, but I found her kicking his door and she was telling me how much she hates him.

Thing is, she must want to be around me because I'm in some way a gift to her and she is a gift in return.

However, multiple people have told me she is dangerous. She also has a criminal record and a mugshot. My spiritual director and sponsor want me to stay away from her.

I just can't.

I've never known someone like this. She totally breaks the ice right away. She is fascinating but could get me into trouble. I've already been punched in the face, bent glasses, and pushed into the snow as a result of hanging out with her. Her boyfriend also came into his room and found myself and her in his bed.

If you have any advice, I will consider it.

You are being manipulated for her emotional benefit. She is a giant red flag walking.

Shad

Veteran Member
I'm sort of her emotional tampon lol absorbing it all. :D

Yes, red flag dude. Get out before her B/F cause you physical harm as she is probably manipulating him as well. After all she hate him but is still with him. Do not stick your dick in crazy.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
The main thing is that you're not going to change her.

If you can really think that through, and determine that you're really okay with her exactly as she is, then have fun, but be careful. And I wouldn't do anything her boyfriend would disapprove of.

PureX

Veteran Member
She's unlike anyone I've ever met. I find her intriguing. I love the way she looks at me and smiles and essentially makes all the decisions so that I don't have to. She makes all the moves and directs everything. I've never met an attractive woman like that.

I want her to get off the drugs and want to enhance her life though.
The history of you ignoring all warnings and chasing after what YOU WANT is not a positive one. It has nearly killed you more than once. Early recovery is about understanding this, accepting it as a fact, and learning to accept the direction of those who's brains are working better than yours is right now.