• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can not deny it any longer - Islam is the way

dsaly1969

Islam is the way of life that makes the most sense. I believe that Allah (God) is One and the only One to be worshipped. I believe that Jesus (pbuh) taught this and also taught that what we do matters even more than what we believe as even Iblis believes in God. I used to have difficulty with hadiths but find that well-established hadiths help me to understand Islam better (one of my favorites is the hadith of Jibreel). My reasoning to accept hadiths is any hadith that brings me closer to Allah, as long as it does not blatantly exceed or contradict the Qur'an, and is accepted by legitimate Islamic authorities (as I have no proper Islamic educational background) is good and useful. I believe that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is a true and final prophet of Allah and the Qur'an is the words that Allah spoke to the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) through the Archangel Jibreel (Gabriel).

Ashhadu anla elaha illa Allah wa ash-adu anna Muhammadur rasul Allah.