• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can NEVER be a Jehovah's Witness! Here is why! I attend a JW Zoom meeting tomorrow though!

Dogknox20

now you is using double talk.
what happened to the trinity when God divided him self so part of himself could be in heaven and a part of himself could be on earth?
cataway Jesus is 100% God and 100% Man!

God is PERFECT.. God is "Love"!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Perfect love cannot be love of self! Self love is called selfishness! To have perfect love you need three (3) God always was three (3) as Christians have ALWAYS believed!

cataway You are forced by your church to reject Christians and what Christians have always believed!
The Watch Tower and the JW church is NOT Christian!
The Anti-Christ is Anti-Christian!
cataway The evil one rejects Christians because Christians are Christ Followers! The Anti-Christ rejects the "Cross" because it was the Cross that defeated him!
JUSTIN MARTYR A.D. 151
And the human form differs from that of the irrational animals in nothing else than in its being erect and having the hands extended, and having on the face extending from the forehead what is called the nose, through which there is respiration for the living creature; and this shows no other form than that of the cross. (First Apology, chapter 55 [A.D. 151])
MINICIUS FELIX A.D. 185–190
Crosses, moreover, we neither worship nor wish for. You, indeed, who consecrate gods of wood, adore wooden crosses perhaps as parts of your gods. For your very standards, as well as your banners, and flags of your camp, what else are they but crosses gilded and adorned? Your victorious trophies not only imitate the appearance of a simple cross, but also that of a man affixed to it. We assuredly see the sign of a cross, naturally, in the ship when it is carried along with swelling sails, when it glides forward with expanded oars; and when the military yoke is lifted up, it is the sign of a cross; and when a man adores God with a pure mind, with hands outstretched. (Octavius, chapter 29 [c. A.D. 185–190])

cataway The Anti-Christ twists the words of God to confuse and thus cause chaos & division!
The Anti-Christ teaches; Christ failed to establishing his church!
The Anti-Christ teaches; only his churches have the truth all of these teach the same Unitarianism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, The Seventh-day Adventist and Oneness Pentecostalism all teach Jesus failed all reject Jesus is THE God!

cataway

cataway Jesus is 100% God and 100% Man!

God is PERFECT.. God is "Love"!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Perfect love cannot be love of self! Self love is called selfishness! To have perfect love you need three (3) God always was three (3) as Christians have ALWAYS believed!

cataway You are forced by your church to reject Christians and what Christians have always believed!
The Watch Tower and the JW church is NOT Christian!
The Anti-Christ is Anti-Christian!
cataway The evil one rejects Christians because Christians are Christ Followers! The Anti-Christ rejects the "Cross" because it was the Cross that defeated him!
JUSTIN MARTYR A.D. 151
And the human form differs from that of the irrational animals in nothing else than in its being erect and having the hands extended, and having on the face extending from the forehead what is called the nose, through which there is respiration for the living creature; and this shows no other form than that of the cross. (First Apology, chapter 55 [A.D. 151])
MINICIUS FELIX A.D. 185–190
Crosses, moreover, we neither worship nor wish for. You, indeed, who consecrate gods of wood, adore wooden crosses perhaps as parts of your gods. For your very standards, as well as your banners, and flags of your camp, what else are they but crosses gilded and adorned? Your victorious trophies not only imitate the appearance of a simple cross, but also that of a man affixed to it. We assuredly see the sign of a cross, naturally, in the ship when it is carried along with swelling sails, when it glides forward with expanded oars; and when the military yoke is lifted up, it is the sign of a cross; and when a man adores God with a pure mind, with hands outstretched. (Octavius, chapter 29 [c. A.D. 185–190])

cataway The Anti-Christ twists the words of God to confuse and thus cause chaos & division!
The Anti-Christ teaches; Christ failed to establishing his church!
The Anti-Christ teaches; only his churches have the truth all of these teach the same Unitarianism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, The Seventh-day Adventist and Oneness Pentecostalism all teach Jesus failed all reject Jesus is THE God!
john 13
''34 I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”

such a description does not describe the RCC . IMHO there is only one world wide faith that it does describe

Dogknox20

john 13
''34 I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”

such a description does not describe the RCC . IMHO there is only one world wide faith that it does describe
cataway You are mistaken
The largest charity in the world is the Catholic Church! The Catholic Church rejects Abortion no matter the reason.. Your church says "Abortion is okay if the mothers health/life is in question!" (Mental health is a reason) Meaning Abortions are condoned!
FACT: It was the Holy Catholic Church established by Jesus that started the schools the orphanages the Hospitals and was the welfare for the people... The people came to the Church for help not to the governments!
cataway It was the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church that brought Jesus and salvation to the world for the first 1700 years! The Church TAUGHT Jesus and salvation to the peoples! There were NO bibles of any number!

The JW's sacrificed their children in the name of God by denying blood transfusions! The JW are anti Christian they teach against Christian belief!
You have been brain washed.. The JW exists on anti Catholic/Christian teaching!
The JW is forced to reject the scriptures to believe the teachers of their church!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

cataway

cataway You are mistaken
The largest charity in the world is the Catholic Church! The Catholic Church rejects Abortion no matter the reason.. Your church says "Abortion is okay if the mothers health/life is in question!" (Mental health is a reason) Meaning Abortions are condoned!
FACT: It was the Holy Catholic Church established by Jesus that started the schools the orphanages the Hospitals and was the welfare for the people... The people came to the Church for help not to the governments!
cataway It was the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church that brought Jesus and salvation to the world for the first 1700 years! The Church TAUGHT Jesus and salvation to the peoples! There were NO bibles of any number!

The JW's sacrificed their children in the name of God by denying blood transfusions! The JW are anti Christian they teach against Christian belief!
You have been brain washed.. The JW exists on anti Catholic/Christian teaching!
The JW is forced to reject the scriptures to believe the teachers of their church!
In the beginning was the Word,( it means the very first of God's creative works was the one referred to as the Word )and the Word was with God, and the Word was god. note as it should be ,a lower case ''g'' it signifies a lesser ,even a inferior one when compared to the most high God .
you don't like it ?? well that's to bad .
BTW charity is not love ,it is a kindness . even commendable

Dogknox20

All large case letter "G"
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.

KJ21
ASV
AMP
In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.
AMPC
In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.
BRG
CSB
CEB
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.
CJB
CEV
In the beginning was the one who is called the Word. The Word was with God and was truly God.
DARBY
In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
DLNT
DRA
ERV
Before the world began, the Word was there. The Word was with God, and the W
EHV
ESV
ESVUK
EXB
In the beginning [Gen. 1:1] ·there was the Word [the Word already existed; C the Word refers to Christ, God’s revelation of himself]. The Word was ·with [in the presence of; in intimate relationship with] God [C the Father], and the Word was [fully] God.
GNV
That Word begotten of God before all worlds, 2 and which was ever with the Father, 14 is made man.  6, 7 For what end John was sent from God. 15 His preaching of Christ’s office. 19, 20 The record that he bare given out unto the Priests. 40 The calling of Andrew, 42 of Peter, 43 Philip, 45 and Nathanael. In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.
GW
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
GNT
In the beginning the Word already existed; the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
HCSB
ICB
Before the world began, there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
ISV
In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
PHILLIPS
At the beginning God expressed himself. That personal expression, that word, was with God, and was God, and he existed with God from the beginning. All creation took place through him, and none took place without him. In him appeared life and this life was the light of mankind. The light still shines in the darkness and the darkness has never put it out.
JUB
¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.
KJV
AKJV
LEB
TLB
Before anything else existed, there was Christ,* with God. He has always been alive and is himself God.
MSG
The Word was first, the Word present to God, God present to the Word. The Word was God, in readiness for God from day one.
MEV
MOUNCE
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with · God, and the Word was God.
NOG
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
NABRE
NASB
NASB1995
NCB
NCV
In the beginning there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
NET
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.
NIRV
In the beginning, the Word was already there. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
NIV
NIVUK
NKJV
NLV
The Word (Christ) was in the beginning. The Word was with God. The Word was God.
NLT
NMB
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
NRSV
NRSVA
NRSVACE
NRSVCE
NTE
In the beginning was the Word. The Word was close beside God, and the Word was God.
etc
etc

cataway

just for fun ,let's take away the contradiction
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God. 2 He was with God in the beginning of God's creative works. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Dogknox20

just for fun ,let's take away the contradiction
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God. 2 He was with God in the beginning of God's creative works. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
cataway Christians believe Jesus is God!
Thomas is an Apostle: Thomas is a Christ follower, he believes Jesus is God.. "My lord and My GOD"!
I mean to say that; Jesus will bless Christians, all those coming AFTER Thomas because "Christians believe the same as Thomas without having to see as Thomas did"!
Because Thomas had to see and touch the risen Jesus before he would believe: Christians today do NOT! Christians believe Jesus is God without having to touch Jesus! Christians are Blessed!

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

cataway Jesus is Immanuel; God is with us!
Jesus is creator of ALL things!

cataway Jesus commands Angels!
Jesus is "The Alpha and Omega"!

John 1:1
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made

Revelation 1:8
I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:12
“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus

cataway The Anti-Christ is Anti-Christian! Satan hates the Cross... He would never allow his children to use the cross... The Cross is a Christian symbol!

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”

14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

cataway Worship is ONLY for GOD!

cataway

cataway Christians believe Jesus is God!
Thomas is an Apostle: Thomas is a Christ follower, he believes Jesus is God.. "My lord and My GOD"!
I mean to say that; Jesus will bless Christians, all those coming AFTER Thomas because "Christians believe the same as Thomas without having to see as Thomas did"!
Because Thomas had to see and touch the risen Jesus before he would believe: Christians today do NOT! Christians believe Jesus is God without having to touch Jesus! Christians are Blessed!

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

cataway Jesus is Immanuel; God is with us!
Jesus is creator of ALL things!

cataway Jesus commands Angels!
Jesus is "The Alpha and Omega"!

John 1:1
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made

Revelation 1:8
I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:12
“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus

cataway The Anti-Christ is Anti-Christian! Satan hates the Cross... He would never allow his children to use the cross... The Cross is a Christian symbol!

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”

14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

cataway Worship is ONLY for GOD!

Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

Dogknox20

Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”
cataway Right you are... Worship is ONLY for God!

Matthew 2:11
On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Matthew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

cataway From the birth of Jesus to his ascension into heaven Jesus is WORSHIPED! NEVER......

cataway
never do you read Jesus stopping the worship of himself... NEVER do you read Jesus correcting anyone as he corrected Satan.. "Worship is ONLY for God!"

Thomas the Christian worships Jesus! "My Lord & My God"! Jesus does NOT correct Thomas! FACT.....

cataway
fact is Jesus tells us Christians are Blessed because they also believe Jesus is Lord & God without seeing Jesus as Thomas!
John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
.”

cataway Jesus is saying "You are NOT Blessed!"

The Symbol Christians use is the Cross because it was on The Cross that Jesus defeated Death! Satan hates the Cross... Satan is Anti-Christian he would never allow his Children to use the Cross!
Josephus described the fate of the Jews taken captive in 70 a.d. when Jerusalem was destroyed. The soldiers, “out of the rage and hatred they bore the prisoners, nailed those they caught, in different postures, to the crosses, by way of jest, and their number was so great that there was not enough room for the crosses and not enough crosses for the bodies” (cited in Hengel, 25-26). Josephus indicates that the Roman general Titus hoped that this would hasten surrender of those still in the beseiged city.

1. It is important to note that the Jews had no word for cross in ancient Hebrew and therefore referred to it as a tree or stake. This would explain why the word, “cross,” is absent from the ancient Hebrew text and the later scriptural text that was translated into Greek.
2. The early Christians pictured the cross of the crucifixion as the tau or T-shaped cross, also known as the crux commissa, Latin cross, or St. Anthony’s cross. Ex. [T] This is the type of cross that most contemporary historians now believe that Jesus was hung on. (See picture)
3. The early church fathers (who succeeded the Apostles during the first and second century CE) mention the terms cross, crucifixion, and tree interchangeably in their writings.
Ignatius, the Bishop of Antioch, who wrote his epistles between 98 and 117 CE, refers to the tree or cross.

Polycarp, the Bishop of Smyrna and a contemporary of Ignatius, mentions the tree or cross in his epistle, 69-155 CE.

Barnabas, who wrote his epistle somewhere between 70 and 200 CE, refers to the tree or cross that Christ died on, even drawing the tau or T and referring to it as the symbol of Christ. “And then, since grace was to come by a cross, of which T is the shape. . .

cataway

cataway Right you are... Worship is ONLY for God!

Matthew 2:11
On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Matthew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

cataway From the birth of Jesus to his ascension into heaven Jesus is WORSHIPED! NEVER......

cataway
never do you read Jesus stopping the worship of himself... NEVER do you read Jesus correcting anyone as he corrected Satan.. "Worship is ONLY for God!"

Thomas the Christian worships Jesus! "My Lord & My God"! Jesus does NOT correct Thomas! FACT.....

cataway
fact is Jesus tells us Christians are Blessed because they also believe Jesus is Lord & God without seeing Jesus as Thomas!
John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
.”

cataway Jesus is saying "You are NOT Blessed!"

The Symbol Christians use is the Cross because it was on The Cross that Jesus defeated Death! Satan hates the Cross... Satan is Anti-Christian he would never allow his Children to use the Cross!
Josephus described the fate of the Jews taken captive in 70 a.d. when Jerusalem was destroyed. The soldiers, “out of the rage and hatred they bore the prisoners, nailed those they caught, in different postures, to the crosses, by way of jest, and their number was so great that there was not enough room for the crosses and not enough crosses for the bodies” (cited in Hengel, 25-26). Josephus indicates that the Roman general Titus hoped that this would hasten surrender of those still in the beseiged city.

1. It is important to note that the Jews had no word for cross in ancient Hebrew and therefore referred to it as a tree or stake. This would explain why the word, “cross,” is absent from the ancient Hebrew text and the later scriptural text that was translated into Greek.
2. The early Christians pictured the cross of the crucifixion as the tau or T-shaped cross, also known as the crux commissa, Latin cross, or St. Anthony’s cross. Ex. [T] This is the type of cross that most contemporary historians now believe that Jesus was hung on. (See picture)
3. The early church fathers (who succeeded the Apostles during the first and second century CE) mention the terms cross, crucifixion, and tree interchangeably in their writings.
Ignatius, the Bishop of Antioch, who wrote his epistles between 98 and 117 CE, refers to the tree or cross.

Polycarp, the Bishop of Smyrna and a contemporary of Ignatius, mentions the tree or cross in his epistle, 69-155 CE.

Barnabas, who wrote his epistle somewhere between 70 and 200 CE, refers to the tree or cross that Christ died on, even drawing the tau or T and referring to it as the symbol of Christ. “And then, since grace was to come by a cross, of which T is the shape. . .
does the word obeisance mean any thing to you ?
Matthew 14:32-34
Worldwide English (New Testament)

"32 When they got into the boat, the wind stopped blowing.

33 Then the men in the boat bowed down in front of Jesus. They said, `You really are the Son of God.'

34 They crossed over the sea and came to the land at Gennesaret."
what those men did was give a gesture expressing deferential respect. yes they recognized his power after all as you said he is the son of God

Dogknox20

33 Then the men in the boat bowed down in front of Jesus. They said, `You really are the Son of God.'

what those men did was give a gesture expressing deferential respect. yes they recognized his power after all as you said he is the son of God

cataway you have been hoodwinked by the WTS! Can't argue with History!
The 1950, 1961, and 1970 editions of the NWT said that Jesus was to be worshipped (Heb. 1:6), but the WTS changed the NWT so that later editions would support its doctrines. The translators now decided to render the Greek word for “worship” (proskuneo) as “do obeisance” every time it is applied to Jesus, but as “worship” when modifying Jehovah. If the translators were consistent, then Jesus would be given the worship due to God in Matthew 14:33, 28:9, 28:17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38; and Hebrews 1:6.

The NWT also translates the Greek word kurios (“Lord”) as “Jehovah” dozens of times in the NT, despite the fact that the word “Jehovah” is never used by any NT author. It should also be asked why the NWT does not translate kurios as “Jehovah” in Romans 10:9, 1 Corinthians 12:3, Philippians 2:11, 2 Thessalonians 2:1, and Revelation 22:21. If it did translate kyrios consistently, then Jesus would be Jehovah!

They worship Jesus!

Dogknox20

cataway Jews worship God.. Jews have only ONE God.. Not many gods as you do! Elizabeth is a Jew her husband Zechariah is a High Priest.. No one can say Elizabeth has more then one God!

40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Elizabeth tells you "Mary is the Mother of her "GOD"! All Jews tell you "Lord IS GOD!"
Genesis 2:18
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

cataway You worship many gods... You are NOT Christian! Christians have the God of the Old Testament we worship "ONE GOD!"

cataway Your scriptures read John 1... the word was "A GOD"! This can only be understood as more then ONE god!

Christians worship Jesus because Jesus is OUR GOD he created all things!
Thomas is an Apostle he is a Christian he believes Jesus is God! "My Lord and God"! Christians are BLESSED because we believe the same as Thomas!
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!

Jesus is telling you..cataway. You are NOT blessed! You are NOT Christian you reject God; Jesus for your many gods!

cataway

cataway you have been hoodwinked by the WTS! Can't argue with History!
The 1950, 1961, and 1970 editions of the NWT said that Jesus was to be worshipped (Heb. 1:6), but the WTS changed the NWT so that later editions would support its doctrines. The translators now decided to render the Greek word for “worship” (proskuneo) as “do obeisance” every time it is applied to Jesus, but as “worship” when modifying Jehovah. If the translators were consistent, then Jesus would be given the worship due to God in Matthew 14:33, 28:9, 28:17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38; and Hebrews 1:6.

The NWT also translates the Greek word kurios (“Lord”) as “Jehovah” dozens of times in the NT, despite the fact that the word “Jehovah” is never used by any NT author. It should also be asked why the NWT does not translate kurios as “Jehovah” in Romans 10:9, 1 Corinthians 12:3, Philippians 2:11, 2 Thessalonians 2:1, and Revelation 22:21. If it did translate kyrios consistently, then Jesus would be Jehovah!

They worship Jesus!
if you can read your bible and you find LORD then you have found where it is that the name Jehovah was removed and replaced with LORD. its well known i am surprised you dont know that

Dogknox20

if you can read your bible and you find LORD then you have found where it is that the name Jehovah was removed and replaced with LORD. its well known i am surprised you dont know that

cataway Christians worship Jesus! I know Jesus is Lord of Lords! (Jesus is Jehovah of Jehovah's)! You have been hoodwinked... !
Okay have it your way... 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord (Jehovah) should come to me?

Thomas is a Christian he tells you Jesus is his God!
Christians today are BLESSED because they believe as Thomas did 2000 years Ago! "My lord & God"!
cataway You are NOT Blessed!

Arius WAS a Christian until he rejected Jesus is God!
Arius WAS AMONG Christians until they removed him as False Teacher!
This is Scripture Prophesy!
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

Arius was placed OUTSIDE; if OUTSIDE he cannot be inside! Arius is NOT Christian he like you rejects; Jesus is God!
cataway This prophesy cannot work in the reverse, Christians were NOT AMONG Arius! This Prophesy proves you are NOT in "the Way Of Truth"! Satan is the Father of Lies!
Satan hates the Cross, it was by the cross Satan was defeated! His Children are NOT allowed to use the Cross! The Cross is a CHRISTIAN SYMBOL!
Christians worship Jesus!

cataway

cataway Christians worship Jesus! I know Jesus is Lord of Lords! (Jesus is Jehovah of Jehovah's)! You have been hoodwinked... !
Okay have it your way... 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord (Jehovah) should come to me?

Thomas is a Christian he tells you Jesus is his God!
Christians today are BLESSED because they believe as Thomas did 2000 years Ago! "My lord & God"!
cataway You are NOT Blessed!

Arius WAS a Christian until he rejected Jesus is God!
Arius WAS AMONG Christians until they removed him as False Teacher!
This is Scripture Prophesy!
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

Arius was placed OUTSIDE; if OUTSIDE he cannot be inside! Arius is NOT Christian he like you rejects; Jesus is God!
cataway This prophesy cannot work in the reverse, Christians were NOT AMONG Arius! This Prophesy proves you are NOT in "the Way Of Truth"! Satan is the Father of Lies!
Satan hates the Cross, it was by the cross Satan was defeated! His Children are NOT allowed to use the Cross! The Cross is a CHRISTIAN SYMBOL!
Christians worship Jesus!
from one side of your face you say Jesus is God then form the other side you say he is the son of God . which is it ? the bible does say he is the son of God . by rights Jesus is the son of God making him the lesser . being the lesser he answers to the almighty God . how much simpler does it have to be stated ?.

Dogknox20

from one side of your face you say Jesus is God then form the other side you say he is the son of God . which is it ? the bible does say he is the son of God . by rights Jesus is the son of God making him the lesser . being the lesser he answers to the almighty God . how much simpler does it have to be stated ?.

God is Spirit... & Man is Flesh!
Jesus the Man... has God' spirit! He is a Man God!
Jesus is Begotten... He is the son of God because he is God Spirit!
He is son of Man because he is Flesh!
He has the flesh of Mary.. Man!
He has Spirit of God... Father!

The Father and Jesus are ONE! ONLY....

cataway only God is perfect Only God is sinless! ALL...

cataway
all men are sinners... Jesus is Man but he is perfect because ONLY....

cataway only God is perfect / Man can rise from the dead because ONLY God is sinless!

The wages of sin is Death! Death could not hold Jesus because he was without sin! ALL....

cataway
all ADDED to the risen Body of Jesus by Baptism cannot die.. Jesus has been there and done that!
3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord (Jehovah) should come to me?

40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God is Spirit... & Man is Flesh!
Jesus the Man... has God' spirit! He is a Man God!
Jesus is Begotten... He is the son of God because he is God Spirit!
He is son of Man because he is Flesh!
He has the flesh of Mary.. Man!
He has Spirit of God... Father!

The Father and Jesus are ONE! ONLY....

cataway only God is perfect Only God is sinless! ALL...

cataway
all men are sinners... Jesus is Man but he is perfect because ONLY....

cataway only God is perfect / Man can rise from the dead because ONLY God is sinless!

The wages of sin is Death! Death could not hold Jesus because he was without sin! ALL....

cataway
all ADDED to the risen Body of Jesus by Baptism cannot die.. Jesus has been there and done that!
3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord (Jehovah) should come to me?

40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Wow! I just started a thread sharing some songs I wrote, where I wrote about John the Baptist leaping in his Mother's womb, and Elizabeth calling her "Mother of my Lord (God)".

Right after I posted that thread, I check notifications, which brings me to your post, which speaks of Elizabeth saying the exact same thing.

God works in mysterious ways. :innocent: Thank you, God bless you, and happy Easter! :)

Dogknox20

Wow! I just started a thread sharing some songs I wrote, where I wrote about John the Baptist leaping in his Mother's womb, and Elizabeth calling her "Mother of my Lord (God)".

Right after I posted that thread, I check notifications, which brings me to your post, which speaks of Elizabeth saying the exact same thing.

God works in mysterious ways. :innocent: Thank you, God bless you, and happy Easter! :)
Spiderman I hope all is well...

Elizabeth is a Jew; they believe in ONE God... For Elizabeth to say.. "Mother of my Lord" she can only mean "Mother of my God"! EVERY....

Spiderman
every place in Luke 1 where the word "Lord" is used it can only mean "God"!
Example..
16 He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God.
25 “The Lord has done this for me,” she said. “In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.”
32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.
46 And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord

Spiderman "
Mother of my Lord" can only mean "Mother of my God"! What Jew would say "my Lord" and not mean God! In this context!

cataway said this in her post #173 ...>>. if you can read your bible and you find LORD then you have found where it is that the name Jehovah was removed and replaced with LORD.<<
So I pointed her to Elisabeth's proclamation.. "Mother of my Lord"!

Satan will not allow the use of the cross for a symbol; He has his children teaching Jesus died on a "Stake". The Cross is a Christian symbol Satan is the "Anti-Christian"!

cataway

Spiderman I hope all is well...

Elizabeth is a Jew; they believe in ONE God... For Elizabeth to say.. "Mother of my Lord" she can only mean "Mother of my God"! EVERY....

Spiderman
every place in Luke 1 where the word "Lord" is used it can only mean "God"!
Example..
16 He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God.
25 “The Lord has done this for me,” she said. “In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.”
32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.
46 And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord

Spiderman "
Mother of my Lord" can only mean "Mother of my God"! What Jew would say "my Lord" and not mean God! In this context!

cataway said this in her post #173 ...>>. if you can read your bible and you find LORD then you have found where it is that the name Jehovah was removed and replaced with LORD.<<
So I pointed her to Elisabeth's proclamation.. "Mother of my Lord"!

Satan will not allow the use of the cross for a symbol; He has his children teaching Jesus died on a "Stake". The Cross is a Christian symbol Satan is the "Anti-Christian"!
i have been in churches have seen many more pictures of the inside of churches .its not uncommon to find a large "T" on the wall that the whole assembly pay's ohmage to .some have a statue of a woman ,Mary . some have statues of Jesus . one should only expect to find such things in pagan places of worship .

perhaps you remember reading theses words
4 “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. 5 You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, .....
its a fairly simple law to fallow