• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I AM

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I will eat most things (and have), but draw the like at crap

And still with the Incredibly incorrect frog?
I am incredibly incorrect....tis my nature.
But I use the word with some restraint, lest over-use become (excessively) annoying.
(I strive for mirth, not offense.)
You may call me "toad" if you wish.
(The great thing about this time of year is that I get to see both luxuriating about.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am incredibly incorrect....tis my nature.
But I use the word with some restraint, lest over-use become (excessively) annoying.
(I strive for mirth, not offense.)
You may call me "toad" if you wish.
(The great thing about this time of year is that I get to see both luxuriating about.)

Toad? Oh no, most definitely not, i would not wish insult a bufonidae even though Scotland hosts many.

Do you think we should start a new thread so these little excursions into food, frogs, toads, haggis, steam engines, scrap iron etc, interesting as they are, do not derail serious threads. We may give people the wrong idea that we abound in frivolousness?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Toad? Oh no, most definitely not, i would not wish insult a bufonidae even though Scotland hosts many.
Your kindness towards my beloved wild friends is wonderful.
Do you think we should start a new thread so these little excursions into food, frogs, toads, haggis, steam engines, scrap iron etc, interesting as they are, do not derail serious threads. We may give people the wrong idea that we abound in frivolousness?
No need.
This is how intro threads typically evolve.
I find that the new member often joins in on the fun.
And it's important to stress fun, what with all the rancor elsewhere on the forum.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I like divination. Cartomancy, not tarot. normal poker cards work better for me.
Welcome to the forum, LuxEx9. Many things can be used for divination. Twigs, spoons, calls or sights of animals, people who pass by you, clouds, entrails of sacrificed chicken or goats, etc. India is big in astrology, forehead reading, palmistry, etc. :)

LuxEx9

I like divination a lot. My favorite from India is Ramal Shastra. It's hard to find those Ramala dice in America.