• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am now wondering if this attendance on the Earth is for learning not to hate the others in attendance.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
between the new car with all sorts of new gadgets, giz-wizzies and sensors and the new iphone..... I'm in techno-overload.....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thank you! I am happy, I am not sick, and I do not know anyone who is sick from The Virus or even anyone who knows anyone else who is sick or dead from it.

Good, you are lucky. My best friends mother has just died of it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Good, you are lucky. My best friends mother has just died of it.
That is sad and a loss of life. I hear of the deaths and I can sympathize with some people who still believe it is all a hoax for some assumed right end.

I wonder if your friend's mother was already some sort of dying? When my mother died some years ago, I was actually happy for her. Right before she died I told her, "there is no more trouble ahead!". She was sick, in pain, and her quality of life was nill. She died and I was happy about that because she shall suffer no more.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So now, being honest to God (the real and true one, of course), I said "we" but I am sure that I really and truly meant, "I".