• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I got it! I have wondered why people (most people) do not like me and I have decided it might be because I speak in Math and know nothing of it. I do not blame you. Who? Hahaha You who do not like me. I had a talk with Jesus about it. I do not know if he heard me.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am capable. I have got all three cars ready to go come more snow.
And, I didn't complain once about them blocking my way out. It was fun to move that six or seven feet of snow.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am entertaining a theory. Like the Earth is round, the spirit is round.
The spirit is happy. That is normal. If the spirit is very, very happy it comes too close to sad because it is a circle.

Rough Beast Sloucher

It's My Birthday!
Yes. Like that, probably. That makes more sense. Doesn't it?

As one went round, happiness would change to sadness and then to happiness again. But at all times the exact complement of the present mood is just below the surface. Sort of like...

260px-Yin_yang.svg.png

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am getting a persistent electronic call. It is saying, If you are this person please .......
But it doesn't say who. LOL