• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Konjim

Everybody have some unique character that is different from other .. So I am a good Singer:yes:

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I am trying to get to know all the people in my head and I am getting ready to serve an eviction notice or two.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What?

Can the discussion go a little tad faster?

I am so pleased that my forum number is an even 2000 with an interesting indication of what appears to be the devil minus one. (that would be 66)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to tell you what to do with the falafel. Flat pocket bread called Syrian bread is split and in it put some yogurt, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, salt if you want to, and falafel. Roll it up and eat it. I had bought some home made green tomato marmalade that I also put in. But before this jar of marmalade I bought I never saw it before.

Wirey

Fartist
I am fantastic. If more of you were like me, the world would be a better place. Plus, I have a rather pleasant smell, masculine, yet delicate. I call it Wirey Waft.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am absolutely stuffed....bursting at the seams almost.....turkey, pie, brussel sprouts, stuffing,
pie, ice cream, green beans, sweet potatoes, pie, wine, beer, cranberries, shrimp, salmon, & pie