• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am waiting

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
To explain...

1_9jRdv65HOC_zx8Wb00hCLQ.jpeg

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'll reserve my joy until Biden is pronounced president. And then it will be -

:hugehug:

For Mr Trump and his poor family - so cruelly ejected from his hovel. :oops:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Seriously

I have heard people rant and rave and bellow
That we're done and we might as well be dead,
But I'm only a cockeyed optimist
And I can't get it into my head.
I hear the human race
Is fallin' on its face
And hasn't very far to go,
But ev'ry whippoorwill
Is sellin' me a bill,
And tellin' me it just ain't so.
But I'm stuck like a dope
With a thing called hope,
And I can't get it out of my heart!
Not this heart...

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
To congratulate the US people.

But can anything go wrong?
On the ground here. Whoever wins, the two sides have only fueled their mutual hatred. But life goes on as normal either way if you don't over-watch the news.

atanu

Premium Member
This is what an Indian atheist supporter of Trump did (the atheist part is joke-sarcasm to highlight the height of exasperation of a Trump supporter).

full

Well congratulations.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Ranting pastor claims God is furious that Donald Trump is losing presidential election | Metro News

A right-wing pastor flew into a rage while claiming that God is outraged that Donald Trump is losing the US presidential election. Appearing on Christian TV network The Victory Channel, George Pearsons said: ‘So this is the word from the Lord, and he’s not happy with whats going on. He’s not happy with some of these things that have been decided and he’s not happy with the opposite direction that he wants to go, where abortion is concerned, where the Supreme Court is concerned, where religious liberty is concerned – where Israel is concerned. And he’s saying watch me work.’ Pearsons then began shouting, and claimed to be speaking directly on behalf of God. Speaking from the Tennessee-based channel’s studio, he ranted: ‘Lord we’re going to see you working this. We’re going to see you work in the midst of this. And we invoke the name of Jesus and take authority over the powers and the principalities and the spirit of communism that is trying to infiltrate overtake and attack this nation right now. You bow your knee to the name of the Lord Jesus!

Damn Commies again! :D