• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"I am the way"

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I believe God does not depend on observers but the observers depend upon their observation to ensure validity of their understanding.
Could be. But different observes give different versions of God, while providing the same evidence.

Ciao

- viole

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I believe that is true to an extent. God has a much higher intelligence than any of us so we are not capable of getting to know things as God does. However we do get to know God on the level He is willing to reveal Himself to us.

I believe existence is not perfection:
Luke 18:19 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.
True.

The Anointed

Stamp collecting nor vampire hunting have never been considered a religion.

This is simply what you believe, and not really relevant to the discussion.

The Anointed Wrote...….. The death of the body in which "YOU" the invisible mind develops, is not the death of you, who will either enter into the collective consciousness of all that the eternal energy has become, or be rejected.

The response by shunyadragon…….. This is simply what you believe, and not really relevant to the discussion.

The Anointed continues...….. The eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] or God has become.

Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics*

What we perceive as our physical material world, is really not physical or material at all, in fact, it is far from it. This has been proven time and time again by multiple Nobel Prize (among many other scientists around the world) winning physicists, one of them being Niels Bohr, a Danish Physicist who made significant contributions to understanding atomic structure and quantum theory.

“If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.” – Niels Bohr

At the turn of the nineteenth century, physicists started to explore the relationship between energy and the structure of matter. In doing so, the belief that a physical, Newtonian material universe that was at the very heart of scientific knowing was dropped, and the realization that matter is nothing but an illusion replaced it. Scientists began to recognize that everything in the Universe is made out of energy.

“Despite the unrivaled empirical success of quantum theory, the very suggestion that it may be literally true as a description of nature is still greeted with cynicism, incomprehension and even anger.” (T. Folger, “Quantum Shmantum”; Discover 22:37-43, 2001)

Quantum physicists discovered that physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature. Therefore, if we really want to observe ourselves and find out what we are, we are really beings of energy and vibration, radiating our own unique energy signature -this is fact and is what quantum physics has shown us time and time again. We are much more than what we perceive ourselves to be, and it’s time we begin to see ourselves in that light. If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

“Get over it, and accept the inarguable conclusion. The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual” (1) – Richard Conn Henry, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Johns Hopkins University (quote taken from “the mental universe)

It’s quite the conundrum, isn’t it? Our experience tells us that our reality is made up of physical material things, and that our world is an independently existing objective one. The revelation that the universe is not an assembly of physical parts, suggested by Newtonian physics, and instead comes from a holistic entanglement of immaterial energy waves stems from the work of Albert Einstein, Max Planck and Werner Heisenberg, among others. (0)

The Role of Consciousness in Quantum Mechanics

What does it mean that our physical material reality isn’t really physical at all? It could mean a number of things, and concepts such as this cannot be explored if scientists remain within the boundaries of the only perceived world existing, the world we see.

As Nikola Tesla supposedly said:

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

Fortunately, many scientists have already taken the leap, and have already questioned the meaning and implications of what we’ve discovered with quantum physics. One of these potential revelations is that “the observer creates the reality.”

A fundamental conclusion of the new physics also acknowledges that the OBSERVER CREATES THE REALITY. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL CONSTRUCTION" .

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

The term, "THE WORD OF GOD," pertains to the sense that is identical to the term “LOGOS” or the mould. The mould by which the whole sense of a thing is given. In other words, the very plan from the outset. In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine.

Anything constructive that I hear on this forum and elsewhere I retain in my memory bank. the crap I reject.

I think it would be the same with the LOGOS, who is the collective consciousness of all he has become.

The LOGOS, who is the essential reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all must return, who manifests himself as this seemingly physical universe, which in reality has no physical structure at all, but is no other than the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, and has become the eternal and boundless cosmos.

"I AM THE WAY;" said the Lord (The MOST HIGH to have developed within the Logos) through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The Anointed Wrote...….. The death of the body in which "YOU" the invisible mind develops, is not the death of you, who will either enter into the collective consciousness of all that the eternal energy has become, or be rejected.

The response by shunyadragon…….. This is simply what you believe, and not really relevant to the discussion.

The Anointed continues...….. The eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] or God has become.

Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics*

What we perceive as our physical material world, is really not physical or material at all, in fact, it is far from it. This has been proven time and time again by multiple Nobel Prize (among many other scientists around the world) winning physicists, one of them being Niels Bohr, a Danish Physicist who made significant contributions to understanding atomic structure and quantum theory.

“If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.” – Niels Bohr

At the turn of the nineteenth century, physicists started to explore the relationship between energy and the structure of matter. In doing so, the belief that a physical, Newtonian material universe that was at the very heart of scientific knowing was dropped, and the realization that matter is nothing but an illusion replaced it. Scientists began to recognize that everything in the Universe is made out of energy.

“Despite the unrivaled empirical success of quantum theory, the very suggestion that it may be literally true as a description of nature is still greeted with cynicism, incomprehension and even anger.” (T. Folger, “Quantum Shmantum”; Discover 22:37-43, 2001)

Quantum physicists discovered that physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature. Therefore, if we really want to observe ourselves and find out what we are, we are really beings of energy and vibration, radiating our own unique energy signature -this is fact and is what quantum physics has shown us time and time again. We are much more than what we perceive ourselves to be, and it’s time we begin to see ourselves in that light. If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

“Get over it, and accept the inarguable conclusion. The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual” (1) – Richard Conn Henry, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Johns Hopkins University (quote taken from “the mental universe)

It’s quite the conundrum, isn’t it? Our experience tells us that our reality is made up of physical material things, and that our world is an independently existing objective one. The revelation that the universe is not an assembly of physical parts, suggested by Newtonian physics, and instead comes from a holistic entanglement of immaterial energy waves stems from the work of Albert Einstein, Max Planck and Werner Heisenberg, among others. (0)

The Role of Consciousness in Quantum Mechanics

What does it mean that our physical material reality isn’t really physical at all? It could mean a number of things, and concepts such as this cannot be explored if scientists remain within the boundaries of the only perceived world existing, the world we see.

As Nikola Tesla supposedly said:

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

Fortunately, many scientists have already taken the leap, and have already questioned the meaning and implications of what we’ve discovered with quantum physics. One of these potential revelations is that “the observer creates the reality.”

A fundamental conclusion of the new physics also acknowledges that the OBSERVER CREATES THE REALITY. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL CONSTRUCTION" .

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

The term, "THE WORD OF GOD," pertains to the sense that is identical to the term “LOGOS” or the mould. The mould by which the whole sense of a thing is given. In other words, the very plan from the outset. In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine.

Anything constructive that I hear on this forum and elsewhere I retain in my memory bank. the crap I reject.

I think it would be the same with the LOGOS, who is the collective consciousness of all he has become.

The LOGOS, who is the essential reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all must return, who manifests himself as this seemingly physical universe, which in reality has no physical structure at all, but is no other than the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, and has become the eternal and boundless cosmos.

"I AM THE WAY;" said the Lord (The MOST HIGH to have developed within the Logos) through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus.

Your citing old philosophical perspectives of consciousness, and not relevant science. There is no objective verifiable evidence that Quantum Mechanics explains consciousness (classic misuse of science), nor is there any evidence other than the physical relationship between the brain and mind/consciousness.

You are basically presenting an argument for the nature of mind/consciousness based on your religious beliefs and not objective verifiable evidence that can be confirmed by science.

Again Chalmers 'hard problem' is a philosophical view and not a scientific one.

The Anointed

Your citing old philosophical perspectives of consciousness, and not relevant science. There is no objective verifiable evidence that Quantum Mechanics explains consciousness (classic misuse of science), nor is there any evidence other than the physical relationship between the brain and mind/consciousness.

You are basically presenting an argument for the nature of mind/consciousness based on your religious beliefs and not objective verifiable evidence that can be confirmed by science.

Again Chalmers 'hard problem' is a philosophical view and not a scientific one.

Do you believe that this particular universe was created by and from Electromagnetic energy?

Do you believe that the invisible Mind/Spirit that is you, who develops within that body from the information taken into the brain, can survive the death of the body?

Do you believe that you are connected to the first life form that slid out of the primordial waters of the earth, by an unbroken genetic thread of Life?

Do you believe that Mankind, who stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, closes the door to the evolutionary process? Or do you believe that from mankind will evolve a new life form that will be as superior to mankind as man is to monkeys?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Do you believe that this particular universe was created by and from Electromagnetic energy?

I believe the nature of our physical existence began as a Quantum World and Laws of Nature Created by God.

Do you believe that the invisible Mind/Spirit that is you, who develops within that body from the information taken into the brain, can survive the death of the body?

What you describe to me is the soul, which is independent of our mind and consciousness. Yes it survives the death of the body.

Do you believe that you are connected to the first life form that slid out of the primordial waters of the earth, by an unbroken genetic thread of Life?

I do not buy 'slid out of the primordial waters of the earth.' The science of abiogenesis does not describe the origins of life, and the science of evolution does not describe evolution this way. Yes there is an unbroken thread of life from the beginning.

quote]
Do you believe that Mankind, who stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, closes the door to the evolutionary process? [/quote] No.

Or do you believe that from mankind will evolve a new life form that will be as superior to mankind as man is to monkeys?

This is a bit hypothetical, and I consider it likely that humans continue to evolve, but not a new life form.

The Anointed

I believe the nature of our physical existence began as a Quantum World and Laws of Nature Created by God.

What you describe to me is the soul, which is independent of our mind and consciousness. Yes it survives the death of the body.

I do not buy 'slid out of the primordial waters of the earth.' The science of abiogenesis does not describe the origins of life, and the science of evolution does not describe evolution this way. Yes there is an unbroken thread of life from the beginning.

quote]
Do you believe that Mankind, who stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, closes the door to the evolutionary process?
No.

This is a bit hypothetical, and I consider it likely that humans continue to evolve, but not a new life form.[/QUOTE]

The Anointed said:……. Do you believe that this particular universe was created by and from Electromagnetic energy?”

Shunyadragon Answers……. I believe the nature of our physical existence began as a Quantum World and Laws of Nature Created by God.

The Anointed responds…….. Seeing as you have avoided the question, let me ask again; “ Do you believe that THIS PARTICULAR UNIVERSE was created by and from Electromagnetic energy?”

The anointed said……. Do you believe that the invisible Mind/Spirit that is you, who develops within that body from the information taken into the brain, can survive the death of the body?

Shunyadragon Answers……. What you describe to me is the soul, which is independent of our mind and consciousness. Yes it survives the death of the body.

The Anointed responds…….. How can the soul be independent of our mind and consciousness, when YOU are body, soul, and spirit=mind. Matthew 22: 37; Jesus answered; “Love the Lord your God with all your heart=body, with all your soul, and with all your mind=Spirit: BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is created from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, and it is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE, that all information or SPIRIT, is gathered.

“YOU,” as a human being, are Body, Soul and Spirit, but “YOU” the invisible mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and pre-human has been gathered in its evolution to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil of the flesh to the inner most sanctuary of its temporary earthly tabernacle or tent, which is your physical body, as it awaits the creation of its glorious temple of incorruptible Light. [THE SON OF MAN]

If that earthly tent=tabernacle, in which your parental spirit dwells, as it awaits the creation of it new glorious Temple of brilliant and blinding light, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and “YOU” who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, where, within the innermost sanctuary of that body=earthly temporary tabernacle, the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality or “CONTROLLING GODHEAD” to that body, which godhead should be an obedient servant to “WHO YOU ARE.”

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind The veil,

I lifted up my hands to find A lamp amid the Darkness;

and I heard, As from Without----

“The Me within Thee is blind.”----- By Omar Khayyam.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body of “skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc,” has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU, the mind or spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force or soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity.

So you are correct, the soul into which all your gathered information [MIND] is imprinted, does survive the death of the body.

The anointed said……. Do you believe that you are connected to the first life form that slid out of the primordial waters of the earth, by an unbroken genetic thread of Life?

Shunyadragon Answers……. I do not buy 'slid out of the primordial waters of the earth.' The science of abiogenesis does not describe the origins of life, and the science of evolution does not describe evolution this way. Yes there is an unbroken thread of life from the beginning.

quote]
Do you believe that Mankind, who stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, closes the door to the evolutionary process? [/quote] No.

The anointed said……. Or do you believe that from mankind will evolve a new life form that will be as superior to mankind as man is to monkeys?

Shunyadragon Answers……. This is a bit hypothetical, and I consider it likely that humans continue to evolve, but not a new life form.

The Anointed responds…….. Does this mean that you reject the belief that the animal ancestor in which the mind that would become mankind had developed, did not continue to evolve until it became the new life form “Mankind?”

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

We believe differently.

This is a bit hypothetical, and I consider it likely that humans continue to evolve, but not a new life form.

A bit hypothetical both ways regardless.
The Anointed said:……. Do you believe that this particular universe was created by and from Electromagnetic energy?”

Shunyadragon Answers……. I believe the nature of our physical existence began as a Quantum World and Laws of Nature Created by God.

The Anointed responds…….. Seeing as you have avoided the question, let me ask again; “ Do you believe that THIS PARTICULAR UNIVERSE was created by and from Electromagnetic energy?”

OK! NO! My previous answer stands.

The anointed said……. Do you believe that the invisible Mind/Spirit that is you, who develops within that body from the information taken into the brain, can survive the death of the body?

Shunyadragon Answers……. What you describe to me is the soul, which is independent of our mind and consciousness. Yes it survives the death of the body.

The Anointed responds…….. How can the soul be independent of our mind and consciousness, when YOU are body, soul, and spirit=mind. Matthew 22: 37; Jesus answered; “Love the Lord your God with all your heart=body, with all your soul, and with all your mind=Spirit: BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT.

The soul journeys on and our mind and consciousness die with the body. We simply believe differently.

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind The veil,

I lifted up my hands to find A lamp amid the Darkness;

and I heard, As from Without----

“The Me within Thee is blind.”----- By Omar Khayyam.

Nice quote!

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body of “skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc,” has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU, the mind or spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force or soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity.

So you are correct, the soul into which all your gathered information [MIND] is imprinted, does survive the death of the body.

We still believe differently. The soul reflects the mind and so much more.

The anointed said……. Do you believe that you are connected to the first life form that slid out of the primordial waters of the earth, by an unbroken genetic thread of Life?

Shunyadragon Answers……. I do not buy 'slid out of the primordial waters of the earth.' The science of abiogenesis does not describe the origins of life, and the science of evolution does not describe evolution this way. Yes there is an unbroken thread of life from the beginning.

Do you believe that Mankind, who stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, closes the door to the evolutionary process?
No.

The anointed said……. Or do you believe that from mankind will evolve a new life form that will be as superior to mankind as man is to monkeys?

Shunyadragon Answers……. This is a bit hypothetical, and I consider it likely that humans continue to evolve, but not a new life form.

The Anointed responds…….. Does this mean that you reject the belief that the animal ancestor in which the mind that would become mankind had developed, did not continue to evolve until it became the new life form “Mankind?”

As worded no. As I said a bit hypothetical. The physical evidence indicates that the mind/conscious evolved over time and we share many aspects with the more intelligent animals. The soul is unique and separate from the mind/consciousness in humans

The Anointed

We believe differently.

A bit hypothetical both ways regardless.

OK! NO! My previous answer stands.

The soul journeys on and our mind and consciousness die with the body. We simply believe differently.

Nice quote!

We still believe differently. The soul reflects the mind and so much more.

No.

As worded no. As I said a bit hypothetical. The physical evidence indicates that the mind/conscious evolved over time and we share many aspects with the more intelligent animals. The soul is unique and separate from the mind/consciousness in humans

We certainly do believe differently, but your belief is very close to the belief of the atheist who have no hope, they live to procreate then cease to exist for all eternity, so I may as well say to you goodbye, for I will never come across YOU again.

For the reward that the mind receives is that which the mind believes.

But What is the reward that the mind receives,
Surely it is, what that mind believes
So the mind that rejects eternity
When freed from its body, where will it be?

What is that body that gave to you birth?
Is it nothing but elements taken from earth?
Or was it created from the spirits and souls
Of your ancestors who, are from times that are old?

Believe as you will, but remember this verse,
When your coffin is placed in the back of the hearse;
The reward that the mind must surely receive
Is that which the mind (Not in the hearse) believes....... The Anointed

The body that you see---it isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit—I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
WHO I AM, until the day I’m finally born.
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the dust from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To continue on in life’s eternal game...……… The Anointed.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
We certainly do believe differently, but your belief is very close to the belief of the atheist who have no hope, they live to procreate then cease to exist for all eternity, so I may as well say to you goodbye, for I will never come across YOU again.

Very confusing incoherent response, I believe in God and the soul. Fortunately all theists that do not agree with you are atheists nor close to atheists.

Last edited:

The Anointed

Very confusing incoherent response, I believe in God and the soul

Correct! You do believe in God and the soul, and you believe also, that 'YOU,' the mind that is currently developing within that body, will cease to exist for all eternity when that body is returned to the elements from which it was created.

And you are entitled to believe anything that you wish to believe. And the reward that you receive, is that which 'YOU' the mind that is currently developing within that body, BELIEVES.

Do you believe, that the God, who you have accepted, continues to evolve on the information gathered by all the life forms that he has become, which information is imprinted into the universal soul, which is the divine animating principle that pervades the entire universe that the Energy which cannot be created, nor ever be destroyed, has become?

Perhaps you do. But do you believe in the resurrection of the dead into the world that is to come: The next cycle of Universal activity?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Correct! You do believe in God and the soul, and you believe also, that 'YOU,' the mind that is currently developing within that body, will cease to exist for all eternity when that body is returned to the elements from which it was created.

. . . but the soul lives on reflecting far more knowledge than the mind.

[/quote]

Do you believe, that the God, who you have accepted, continues to evolve on the information gathered by all the life forms that he has become, which information is imprinted into the universal soul, which is the divine animating principle that pervades the entire universe that the Energy which cannot be created, nor ever be destroyed, has become?

No God is God, and does not evolve nor change. Our physical existence was Created with the attributes of God..

Perhaps you do. But do you believe in the resurrection of the dead into the world that is to come: The next cycle of Universal activity?

No, the body has returned to the earthly elements from which if came.

The Anointed

. . . but the soul lives on reflecting far more knowledge than the mind.

No God is God, and does not evolve nor change. Our physical existence was Created with the attributes of God..

No, the body has returned to the earthly elements from which if came.[/QUOTE]

The Anointed said……. Correct! You do believe in God and the soul, and you believe also, that 'YOU,' the mind that is currently developing within that body, will cease to exist for all eternity when that body is returned to the elements from which it was created.

Shunyadragon Answers…….. . . but the soul lives on reflecting far more knowledge than the mind. [/quote]

The Anointed responds........The soul, in which is imprinted all the information gathered by every life form, which soul, that is the divine animating principle that pervades the entire universe, returns with all its gathered information, to the LOGOS, which is the essential divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all must return at the close of each period of universal activity: Which [God] is so far beyond the mind of any individual, it is impossible to even comprehend that which is the ever evolving Collective consciousness, which the eternal energy has become.

The Anointed said……. Do you believe, that the God, who you have accepted, continues to evolve on the information gathered by all the life forms that he has become, which information is imprinted into the universal soul, which is the divine animating principle that pervades the entire universe that the Energy which cannot be created, nor ever be destroyed, has become?

Shunyadragon Answers……. No God is God, and does not evolve nor change. Our physical existence was Created with the attributes of God..

The Anointed responds........ God is today as he always has been, He is the only true constant, in that He is in the constant and eternal state of evolving. If a mind ceases to evolve, it ceases to exist.

The Anointed said……. Perhaps you do. But do you believe in the resurrection of the dead into the world that is to come: The next cycle of Universal activity?

Shunyadragon Answers……. No, the body has returned to the earthly elements from which if came.

The Anointed responds...…. And this Universal body will be returned to the electromagnetic energy from which it is formed, only to be resurrected in another position in Space-Time, to continue on in the eternal process of evolution.

According to the ancient cultures, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time.

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, ‘The Great Day,’ which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our finite minds would seem as an eternity, or but a moment in time.

‘Manvantara,’ is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, ‘Pralaya,’ is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis as the “GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE.”

The English word “Generation,” is translated from the Hebrew “toledoth” which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as ‘births,’ or ‘descendants,’ such as “These are the generations of Adam,” or “these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc. And the ‘Great Day’ in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles of endless rebirths that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

Enoch the righteous, wrote that God created an eighth day also, so that it should be the first after his works, and it is a day eternal with neither hours, days, weeks, months or years, for all time is stuck together in one eon, etc, etc, and all who enter into the generation of the Light beings, are able to visit all those worlds that still exist in Space-Time, but not in our time.

A series of worlds following one upon the other-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it. This is the true resurrection in which all from the previous cycle of universal activity, who still have the judgmental war raging within them, are born again into the endless cycles of physical manifestation, or rebirths.

As each universal body dies, and descends into the Great Abyss=Black Hole=Great Attractor. It is torn apart molecule by molecule, Atom by Atom, sub-atomic Particle by sub-atomic particle, and accelerated along the Worm Hole=Einstein Rosen bridge, far, far in excess of the speed of light, where it is spewed out of a connecting While Hole as electromagnetic energy in the trillions and trillions of degrees, where it is resurrected to continue on in its eternal process of evolution, to where the light from it previous position would take billions upon billions of years to reach it.

In 1935, Einstein and physicist Nathan Rosen used the theory of general relativity to elaborate on the idea of black holes and worm holes, proposing the existence of "bridges" through space-time. These bridges connect two different points in space-time, theoretically creating a shortcut that could reduce travel time and distance; Billions of light years to mere metres.

According to general relativity, the gravitational collapse of a sufficiently compact mass forms a singular Schwarzschild black hole. In the Einstein–Cartan–Sciama–Kibble theory of gravity, however, it forms a regular Einstein–Rosen bridge.

The gravitational collapse of a single star such as the star of our solar system, can form a White Dwarf, the gravitational collapse of bigger stars can create a neutron star, or a Black Hole, depending on its mass, but not necessarily a Worm Hole.

A worm Hole could theoretically be used as a method of sending information or travellers through space, unfortunately, physical matter which includes humans journeying through the space tunnels would appear to be an impossibility as there are strong indications that material objects travelling through a worm hole is forbidden by the law of physics.

But now that it has been discovered that Physical matter is but an illusion, and all is, but the eternal energy, perhaps one day new technology may develop a way to teleport bodies of energy along light beams and reconstruct them to their original form, with no damage done. Wormholes may not only connect two separate regions within the universe, they could also connect two different universes.

"I AM THE WAY;" said the Lord through his chosen prophet, the man Jesus.

Last edited: