• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am the Water Bearer

Angel1

Angel
There is no such thing as "late". There is only now.

I can agree that because an age, the New Age, is expected to run for a period of 2100 years, therefore, now is not late, it is just the beginning. So what are your thoughts regarding this time period? What new things, if any, are in store for us? And what is their relevance to those that will be living during this new age, and to the Jews, in particular? How will these events impact Judaism and the Jews?

Waterbearer

I can agree that because an age, the New Age, is expected to run for a period of 2100 years, therefore, now is not late, it is just the beginning. So what are your thoughts regarding this time period? What new things, if any, are in store for us? And what is their relevance to those that will be living during this new age, and to the Jews, in particular? How will these events impact Judaism and the Jews?

In the New Age, all things will be under a covenant of Love. The universe is having labor pains, and soon the whole of creation wil rejoice when heaven becomes intertwined with earth. Every single action we do, even the painful things, will become a meditation on the oneness of creation. The new Movement that will lead humanity into the age will be political, yet spiritual; spiritual, yet religious; religious, yet philosophical.

This Movement will be for both Jew and Gentile; it will fulfill the Law. The Law will not be tossed out, rather all will know the Law's true purpose. The whole of the Law can be summed up by one word: Love. All there is is Love. All of the things we see, touch, taste, smell, and hear is the result of Love. Even our salvation depends upon Love; we are saved by Love.

In the New Age, there will be no separation between Jew and Gentile, because all of humanity will be G-d's chosen people. In the New Age, all people will be lovers of beauty, and ultimately lovers of wisdom. People will soon know that all of which is seen and unseen is good; both physicality and spirituality is perfect and good. The light is good and the darkness is also good. The good things that happen in life is good, and the bad things that happen in life is good. Every single thing we do in our day to day life is union with G-d.

This is the New Age.

Angel1

Angel
People will soon know that all of which is seen and unseen is good; both physicality and spirituality is perfect and good. The light is good and the darkness is also good. The good things that happen in life is good, and the bad things that happen in life is good.

Can you expound further?

We can all agree that in the physical reality, there is both good and evil. But you say that it is all good, nonetheless, and not just good but perfect. How can an unjust and evil world be also good? What purpose does it serve, if any? And how can the bad things that happen in life be also good?

Waterbearer

Can you expound further?

We can all agree that in the physical reality, there is both good and evil. But you say that it is all good, nonetheless, and not just good but perfect. How can an unjust and evil world be also good? What purpose does it serve, if any? And how can the bad things that happen in life be also good?

The world should have both good and evil, this is what makes the world perfect. If it had only good, how most people want it to be like, the world would be imperfect. The evil in the world has its purpose. Without evil, how would we know what true goodness is? When I say "evil is good" I do not mean that we should support the doings of evil, rather, that evil is meant to be. We need evil in creation, because without evil there is no goodness.

We also need suffering in creation, it makes us stronger. Without suffering we would not be the people we are today. By suffering we are united with G-d. When we wake up in the morning and go to work, most hate going to work, myself included at times. But the "suffering" we suffer having to work is needed. By working we add to society. Working also gives us a chance to reveal sparks of the divine in all of creation, thus bringing G-dliness into the world. We reveal the hidden aspect of something in creation. All of that which is seen, has a hidden aspect that we cannot see: it's divine spark.

Angel1

Angel
The world should have both good and evil, this is what makes the world perfect. If it had only good, how most people want it to be like, the world would be imperfect. The evil in the world has its purpose. Without evil, how would we know what true goodness is? When I say "evil is good" I do not mean that we should support the doings of evil, rather, that evil is meant to be. We need evil in creation, because without evil there is no goodness.

We also need suffering in creation, it makes us stronger. Without suffering we would not be the people we are today. By suffering we are united with G-d. When we wake up in the morning and go to work, most hate going to work, myself included at times. But the "suffering" we suffer having to work is needed. By working we add to society. Working also gives us a chance to reveal sparks of the divine in all of creation, thus bringing G-dliness into the world. We reveal the hidden aspect of something in creation. All of that which is seen, has a hidden aspect that we cannot see: it's divine spark.

Do Jews believe that they are especially favored by G-d above all other races? Do you as a New Ager? Or are all men equally loved and provided for by Him?

How does the Jewish view of the Afterlife differ from the New Ager’s or are they the same in your view?

Please comment on reincarnation, as well, to Jews (Judaism) and to New Agers?

Thanks.

Waterbearer

Do Jews believe that they are especially favored by G-d above all other races? Do you as a New Ager? Or are all men equally loved and provided for by Him?

How does the Jewish view of the Afterlife differ from the New Ager’s or are they the same in your view?

Please comment on reincarnation, as well, to Jews (Judaism) and to New Agers?

Thanks.

In Judaism, Jews are to act sort of as G-d's ambassators to the world. Jews are to bring all people to G-d, and G-d to the people. We Jews believe that G-d offered to all the peoples of the world the chance to be his chosen people, but all the others refused when they found out G-d wanted them to do something - follow the commandments. The Jews were the only ones to agree to follow G-d's commandments, thus becoming a "kingdom of priests and a holy nation." I wouldn't say that Judaism teaches that G-d does not love Gentiles, he might not like what some of them do at times, but he still loves them. If he did not love them, there would be no need to have a chosen people to bring them to him, and him to them, so G-d deffenetly loves all people, Jew and Gentile. Although, Jews would deffenetly hold a special place close to him.

In the new Age of Aquarius, the Gentiles will be grafted onto Israel under a covenant of love, thus there will be no difference between Jews and Gentiles, there will be only love. All people will be commissioned to bring out the divine sparks in the world by practicing love for all things, thus bringing heaven down to earth.

Since Judaism focuses more on life now, Jewish beliefs concerning the afterlife is just as numerous as those of the New Age. Some Jews believe in a place much like the Christian heaven, others believe in reincarnation. There are just as many thoughts on what happens to the soul of a evil person after death. Some will say that they will be tormented after death, others say the soul of an evil person will simply be destroyed at death. I personally believe in reincarnation of both the good and evil souls. The soul is meant to be in the body, it is the natural state. In the last days, all souls will be given a body that will not die. Death only came about because primordial life rejected G-d and rejected the divine presence and chose sin over G-dliness. But, starting with Abraham through Moses, G-d reached down to man and brought him under the wing of the divine presence, hence resensitizing the world to G-dliness.

In these days, G-d will reach mankind through the teachings of the Movement, of which I am its ark, the vessel chosen to bring the Movement into the world. I was chosen to bring the Movement into the world while I was praying. It was on sunny summer day. I was praying on a mountain in northen New England, swaying back and forth as we Jews do. I soon found myself brought up to the seventh heavenly mansion, where the divine presence gave me a kiss. I was thought things that must not be repeated and was given instructions, now here I am.

Last edited:

Angel1

Angel
Regardless of the rhetoric, it would seem to me that you are saying, the Jews are still highly favored over any of the other races. Do you think that this is fair to everyone? Does God play favorites? Why do others need to be grafted to the Jews? Aren’t we all equal in God’s eyes?

You also mentioned the differing beliefs of various factions of Judaism. Shouldn’t the differences already be reconciled and merged, by now, or soon will be? Looks to me like it’s the same old beliefs, confused and conflicting as they were before. So what is new as befits the term New Age?

Please excuse my being blunt, I may be wrong in my understanding of your answers. I just need to be clarified. If I understood correctly, that's okay, too.

Some say that the Messiah will now finally be coming or recognized. Others say that this New Age will see the coming of extraterrestrials and the new knowledge that they will bring. Do you have information regarding these prophesied events and others? What other new things would, in your mind, be part of New Age?

Waterbearer

Regardless of the rhetoric, it would seem to me that you are saying, the Jews are still highly favored over any of the other races. Do you think that this is fair to everyone? Does God play favorites? Why do others need to be grafted to the Jews? Aren’t we all equal in God’s eyes?

You also mentioned the differing beliefs of various factions of Judaism. Shouldn’t the differences already be reconciled and merged, by now, or soon will be? Looks to me like it’s the same old beliefs, confused and conflicting as they were before. So what is new as befits the term New Age?

Please excuse my being blunt, I may be wrong in my understanding of your answers. I just need to be clarified. If I understood correctly, that's okay, too.

Some say that the Messiah will now finally be coming or recognized. Others say that this New Age will see the coming of extraterrestrials and the new knowledge that they will bring. Do you have information regarding these prophesied events and others? What other new things would, in your mind, be part of New Age?

Because early life rejected G-d, some of mankind eventually lost the knowledge of the One True G-d. They began crafting "gods" out of wood and stone, and worshiped the sun, moon, and stars. Eventually, only a hand full of humans knew of him. G-d appeared to all peoples of the earth, and offered for them to become his people, the people that would bring all other people's back to the One True G-d. They all refused. One man named Abram, later renamed Abraham, came to reject the false idols he worshiped in his youth and the True G-d eventually appeared to him and Abram did not reject the True G-d as others did, thus he became the patriarch of the Jewish people.

The Jews are the only people who accepted G-d, while all others rejected him. G-d loves all people, but he has given his people, the people who accepted him while all others rejected him, a special responsibility to bring the other humans who rejected him to the knowledge of him and to create a dwelling place for him in physical reality. Gentiles are loved by G-d, but their salvation does not depend on bring people to the knowledge of G-d or to create a dwelling place on earth for him by following the 613 mitzvot, as Jews salvation does. Gentiles have far less things to do (only seven) to get a share in the World to Come, because their role in reality is diffrent from the Jews.

In the New Age, the Gentiles will be given the the chance to participate in the special mission that the Jews accepted, and they rejected. The 613 mitzvot will be fulfilled by Love. The Torah is the Law of Love. If one loves his neighbor as himself, the whole Torah will be fulfilled. Love is the greatest mitzvah. Heaven is intertwined with earth when one practices loving-kindness, and a dwelling place for G-d is created on earth.

The Messiah is here now. He is on earth dwelling amongst men. He is a man, yet has the soul of Adam, made in the image of Adam that came before Adam. Of extraterrestrials, I know of nothing.

In the New Age, people will realize that the world cannot exist without Life. Life sustains the universe. Life creates the universe. There is one Life that had no beganing, nor end, and all other Life is a participation in this original, uncreated Life. As we gaze into heavens, we participate in creation and create. We cause the matter we are viewing to determine a position. The universe cannot exist without Life.

Angel1

Angel
The Messiah is here now. He is on earth dwelling amongst men. He is a man, yet has the soul of Adam, made in the image of Adam that came before Adam.

Just one last question. If you are free to comment in regard to the Messiah, can we presume that to you as to most other Jews, he is not Jesus? What is his message then to the men of the New Age? Do you have a link or source that we can look up? Or else, can you briefly summarize his new teachings for us all?

Thank you for your answers. I know much more now than I did before.

Good luck on your mission! The workers are so few. We need more of them.

Waterbearer

Just one last question. If you are free to comment in regard to the Messiah, can we presume that to you as to most other Jews, he is not Jesus? What is his message then to the men of the New Age? Do you have a link or source that we can look up? Or else, can you briefly summarize his new teachings for us all?

Thank you for your answers. I know much more now than I did before.

Good luck on your mission! The workers are so few. We need more of them.

Jesus of Nazareth was a very special soul for the Age of Pisces, but not the Messiah alive today. The true Messiah will unite all the Sparks of Truth within all the worlds religions into the Movement. All religions of the world contain the knowledge of him, they prophesied him. All the worlds religions will reach its fulfillment in the Movement.

Unfortunately, I do not have a link or source to give. His teachings can be summarized in one sentince: love thy neighbor as thy myself. When man loves his neighbor as himself, he participates in creation and creates heaven on earth. Heaven literally becomes intertwined with earth. All things seen in physical reality has its hidden aspect in spiritual reality. That which is seen (physical reality) and that which is hidden (spiritual reality) are so intertwined that both effect each other. For example, when we eat our bodies and souls are nourished. Our bodies are nourished by the physical food, and our souls are nourished by the divine sparks hidden within the food.

The Torah, also, describes actual, historical events that took place, but these events also have their counterparts in the hidden, spiritual reality. There is a spiritual meaning to these historical events. For example, Jacob wanted to marry Rachel, but Rachel's father, Laban, switched Rachel with his oldest daughter Leah. Jacob did not know he married Leah instead of Rachel because during the wedding ceremony, Leah wore a vail over her face. The spiritual aspect of this is that when one marries a someone, they may think that they are marring their Rachel (Jacob's dream girl) but they are actually marrying on their Leah (Rachel's less attractive older sister). They may think they are marring the person of their dreams, which they are, but they are also marring their worst nightmare. People may think that there will be no problems because they are marring the "perfect person" but there will be. The beauty of it all, is that both must overcome each others problems together. Also, the vail also signifies that when one takes a spouse, one is marring both that which is seen, and that which is unseen.

All this stuff will be common knowledge in the Age of Aquarius.