• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am the son of god. The god and I are one.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Anyone care to prove me wrong?
Now really? Skepticism 101 states that the burden of proof lies upon the person making the claim . . . So, can YOU prove you are the son of god. And that god and you are one?

On the other hand, I would venture to say that you are NOT, simply because there IS no god, therefore impossible to be the Son of god. There has never been any proof there is a god (in the traditional sense) of which I assume we are discussing.

:tribal:EM

Last edited:

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Now really? Skepticism 101 states that the burden of proof lies upon the person making the claim . . . So, can YOU prove you are the son of god. And that god and you are one?

On the other hand, I would venture to say that you are NOT, simply because there IS no god, therefore impossible to be the Son of god. There is, and has never been, any proof there is a god (in the traditional sense) of which I assume we are discussing.

He's the son of God because this forum says so. You can read it RIGHT HERE! He wrote it himself!
I am the son of god. The god and I are one.

Those are His words. What more proof do you need?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well gee....
If I say of myself, I am a toolmaker, a mason, an artist, a black belt, I can restore the paint job on your dented car, put up stud walls, shingle houses....

Would you doubt me?

If I say the 'Our Father'...with heart felt earnest....would the angels doubt me?

Most Christians have recited the 'Our Father'...sincerely.
Having done so, each one has made declaration to be a child of God.

Whether we can 'prove it', among ourselves hardly matters.
What will the angels say?

dust1n

Zindīq

If I provided the proof, it would exceed your human capabilities of comprehension. You simply could not understand.

On the other hand, I would venture to say that you are NOT, simply because there IS no god, therefore impossible to be the Son of god. There has never been any proof there is a god (in the traditional sense) of which I assume we are discussing.

God is faith. God, I and Faith are one.

Ah! indigenous peoples! Followers, colonize their lands and force them to repent!

Just joking. Be kind to your fellow man.

.lava

Veteran Member
I wouldn't know.

I mean... except the fact that I can't prove I'm the son of god because it can't be proved to humans.

i personally don't believe in "son" of God thingy but if you meant to be messenger of God or something like that, then yes, of course it could be proven to humans. it is just can not be proven by humans. any proof that offers evidence for divine has to come from divine. human, for that matter, would function as a proxy. but unfortunately people would ask for more. they would first say "OK, do this and i'll believe you" but once it is done they would ask for another. that's dishonesty. so basically with messengers aka proxies of God it works in a simple way. honest people accept the proof

dust1n

Zindīq
Well gee....
If I say of myself, I am a toolmaker, a mason, an artist, a black belt, I can restore the paint job on your dented car, put up stud walls, shingle houses....

I don't doubt you are capable of making any of these things happen.

If I say the 'Our Father'...with heart felt earnest....would the angels doubt me?

I wouldn't doubt you... me and him are one.

Most Christians have recited the 'Our Father'...sincerely.
Having done so, each one has made declaration to be a child of God.

It's different man. I am godman son of god, not normal every day person son of god.

Whether we can 'prove it', among ourselves hardly matters.
What will the angels say?[/quote]