• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am the man of prophecy

Terran

I'll tell you what. You make a specific prediction about something global that makes the news in the near future with a specific time and date. After this proof of your prophetic powers, then we'll talk.

I never claimed to be a prophet :D.

A Vestigial Mote

How does this remotely discredit me? The fact that I am even alive after being threatened by police at gunpoint on a daily basis for years, is evidence that they were too intimidated to take it further in fear of being targeted by Anonymous. This is why the police desperately tried for years to frame me, trap me, and spread lies about me to turn my allies against me. The police instantly backed off after seeing my ID, and even apologised. This is why they later came to harass and threaten me in very large numbers. And when you are being threatened by a mob of corrupt police at gunpoint on a daily basis, you tend not to ask them for their name and badge number. I have provided enough evidence that I have given link trails to far more evidence if you pay close attention. That includes footage of police themselves telling me their names, and myself naming others such as my torturers who have a long and disturbing history that is widely available from a google search. This information is only available to those who look hard enough and follow the link trails I deliberately left for you :). The police are also notoriously intimidated by Anonymous, especially those who are professional enough to do things like carry Anonymous ID cards. If you want to know how much the government is intimidated by Anonymous, watch this video...

Note that in lieu of the names/badge numbers of the officers involved, I'd said I'd like the name of the precinct/station that processed you on some of these occasions. I feel I am making this pretty easy for you... so please, no links to more videos or long tirades to change the subject. The name/location of the station is all I am looking for at this point.

David1967

Premium Member
Having read the first three paragraphs with my somewhat weak reading comprehension skills, I got the tl;dr version for anyone interested:

¶1: OP's name is Jeremy Thatcher. Goes by the name Terra, because earth came forth or something.
¶2: For hours of mind-destroying fun, read past paragraph 3.
¶3: Lots of prophecies depicting OP getting pierced by random people. OP fled, but he'll be back, baby.

Thanks @Tumah for condensing this. I kinda got lost somewhere in all that.;)

David1967

Premium Member
Welcome to RF. Small request. Could we get a more to the point ,condensed version of,,,,,,,,,,

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I never claimed to be a prophet :D.

Oh, ok sorry. I suppose I mistook the title.

You meant you are the man of the prophecy.

I suspect many folks feel that what. If fact they've occasionally made themselves known on the RF.

My son felt he was the second coming for for a while. I think I've managed to dissuade him from the idea, though I suspect he is still holding on to a bit of hope.

I think a Jewish guy told me once that there is always the potential in each man but usually that potential never gets realized.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I really thought this was satire, but I think Mr. Terran believes he is who he thinks he is. My question is why Dr. Manhattan? I mean did you watch too much watchmen?

Terran

I'd like the name of the precinct/station that processed you on some of these occasions.

Again, this information can be found in the link trails I left. I purposely left this information in link trails so that only those who properly educate themselves on the matter and know how much danger I am in, will find such information. This is to avoid forum trolls from informing police about my internet activities, putting me in further danger and risking my location being found.

please, no links to more videos or long tirades to change the subject. The name/location of the station is all I am looking for at this point.

It is not I that is changing the subject, but you. The location of the police stations involved in my harassment, kidnappings, torture and imprisonment has no bearing on any topic here whatsoever, and such a revelation only puts me in danger while serving no constructive use whatsoever.

I kinda got lost somewhere in all that.

His condensation was false. He didn't even get my name right. Only those who put in the effort to read thoroughly and from the beginning, will gain knowledge. There are no shortcuts. And it doesn't take long to read through. I also provided many hours of additional reading and videos.

Could we get a more to the point ,condensed version of,,,,,,,,,,

As already explained, I refer to the first 3 paragraphs of the original post.

My son felt he was the second coming for for a while.

Many do. Most, but not all, are con artists. Some legitimately believe it, but they never have any evidence to back it up. At best, they try and force one or two vague prophecies, usually none at all. But with me it is very different. Who else can back themselves up with extensive prophecies in explicit detail and accurate in their entirety, from not just one source but all around the world? Unlike all others who cling to such beliefs and try to protect them, I expose my outrageous claim to scrutiny everywhere in abundance. Not once have I ever been refuted. This thread is an example of that. Not a single user here has attempted to refute me and challenge any of my claims.

I think a Jewish guy told me once that there is always the potential in each man but usually that potential never gets realized.

This is a very true statement, and one of the most important truths that can be known. I have said the same exact thing many times.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The only mention of a 'cube' has nothing to do with time. It is a symbolic description of a fibre optic network, as described by John who had no understanding of today's technology.

Look into it, though. You might find some correlation and connection, and the great cosmic puzzle will fall into place.

A Vestigial Mote

Again, this information can be found in the link trails I left. I purposely left this information in link trails so that only those who properly educate themselves on the matter and know how much danger I am in, will find such information. This is to avoid forum trolls from informing police about my internet activities, putting me in further danger and risking my location being found.
Sure thing. Seems totally legit man. *wink wink* *secret handshake*

It is not I that is changing the subject, but you. The location of the police stations involved in my harassment, kidnappings, torture and imprisonment has no bearing on any topic here whatsoever, and such a revelation only puts me in danger while serving no constructive use whatsoever.
I understand your excuses, and I am not about to wade through your multiple many hours of disparate forms and sources of information. You're not willing to say, I'm not willing to waste my time. So that's that.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Why does the word "trite" keep coming to mind as I peruse this thread? It's just so much overblown horse**** evidently written by a being who has accomplished little in their life and yet feels they are the centre of the universe. Narcissistic much?

Terran

My question is why Dr. Manhattan?

Watch 'The Watchmen' and try to understand the character of Doctor Manhattan and the great wealth and depth of symbolism he represents, from every dialogue to every animation. Then you will understand why I chose Doctor Manhattan. The Watchmen is full of intense symbolism, and it all revolves around Doctor Manhattan.

The picture kinda looks like the Silver Surfer fell into a bucket of pink paint.

Is this better?

Still holding out a little hope that it is.

Hope is a comforting thing, even when it is false hope. But what defines a person is what they do when they have no hope.

The Truth about James Randi

Perhaps you two could have a nice discussion.

I am familiar with these 'million dollar challenge' scams. Here is one that I already dealt with, and never received a cent. Christopher Nemelka, who tried to take over Anonymous, and claimed to have the solutions to all of the world's problems. He offered a substantial monetary reward to anyone who can prove his solutions false.

Sure thing. Seems totally legit man. *wink wink* *secret handshake*

t3YlUUR.jpg

I understand your excuses, and I am not about to wade through your multiple many hours of disparate forms and sources of information. You're not willing to say, I'm not willing to waste my time. So that's that.

I am not making excuses. I have valid reasons not to reveal personal information. You have no legitimate reason for asking for it, and all you are doing is trying to put me in grave danger. If you aren't willing to educate yourself on the matter, then you aren't worthy of gaining access. Simple as that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Watch 'The Watchmen' and try to understand the character of Doctor Manhattan and the great wealth and depth of symbolism he represents, from every dialogue to every animation. Then you will understand why I chose Doctor Manhattan. The Watchmen is full of intense symbolism, and it all revolves around Doctor Manhattan.

Is this better?

Hope is a comforting thing, even when it is false hope. But what defines a person is what they do when they have no hope.

I am familiar with these 'million dollar challenge' scams. Here is one that I already dealt with, and never received a cent. Christopher Nemelka, who tried to take over Anonymous, and claimed to have the solutions to all of the world's problems. He offered a substantial monetary reward to anyone who can prove his solutions false.

t3YlUUR.jpg

I am not making excuses. I have valid reasons not to reveal personal information. You have no legitimate reason for asking for it, and all you are doing is trying to put me in grave danger. If you aren't willing to educate yourself on the matter, then you aren't worthy of gaining access. Simple as that.

Randi's challenge was far from a scam. For example he could show that he did have a million dollars set aside for this challenge. I doubt if your no name example could do so.

But after many years Randi retired the challenge and put his money to better use. No one came even close to demonstrating that they had special powers. Too bad that he retired it, you might have been able to show that he was wrong.