• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am the man of prophecy

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
A testament to your reading comprehension skills. My name is not Thatcher, but Martin.

I have come across many of them. I have utterly destroyed and exposed every single one as a con artist.

I don't say that I'm Jesus. I neither confirm not deny. I do however claim to be the man of prophecy. The two are not necessarily the same, as already explained above.

No, I don't. Even Jesus taught to violate the Sabbath if it's for an important reason.
Not abolishing Monday mornings or Friday afternoons? Guess my vote goes to hungerstrike Jesus, then :(

Kangaroo Feathers

Meanwhile, I'm the only one who has a shred of evidence to back up my claims, and extensive evidence at that.
Interestingly, my friend makes THAT claim, too. Not unemployed and living in an small Australian country town, by any chance?

Kangaroo Feathers

But how does Time Cube fit into all of this?

Time_Cube.png
I'm hoping @Sustainer stops by to participate

Terran

Interestingly, my friend makes THAT claim, too.

Yet here I am. And with all the false promises made by many others, it is only I that delivers. Up until this moment, not a single challenge exists to contend with me. If you think you can refute me, then by all means try :). Be sure to go through my extensive evidence first.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yet here I am. And with all the false promises made by many others, it is only I that delivers. Up until this moment, not a single challenge exists to contend with me. If you think you can refute me, then by all means try :). Be sure to go through my extensive evidence first.
Oh, because I've never encountered a Gish Gallop before

Terran

Oh, because I've never encountered a Gish Gallop before

Oh, because I've never encountered role reversal, hypocrisy and loaded sarcasm before. Deal with the topic. Deal with the evidence. If my arguments are weak, then why can't you refute them and instead have to engage in underhanded personal attacks? Your response only strengthens my case :D.

Not unemployed and living in an small Australian country town, by any chance?

Your point being? I am from Australia, but I am not and have never been unemployed. But that depends on the context of what you mean by employment. The true definition is that one is utilising their abilities and potential. The pseudo definition is of trading labour for money. The first definition contributes to society. The second definition only feeds the very problem by giving more power to corrupt government and corporate institutions. There is nothing to be proud of by operating under the second definition. It makes you a parasite and the very problem in the world. Most of the world's most important people were not employed by the pseudo definition. Jesus wasn't employed. Moses wasn't employed. Buddha wasn't employed. Socrates wasn't employed. Hitler wasn't employed. Of the rest, most of their contributions came from a time when they were not being paid for their work. Almost every legitimate contribution to the world has been offered for free and come at a great cost to the contributor all on their own time. It is others who parasitically 'work' for money who have profited from their contributions, while contributing little or nothing in the process. Personally, I have contributed more to this world than you could possibly imagine. The only reason we still have the internet today, is because I alone stopped a global shut down and heavy policing of the internet in the early 2000's. I also pioneered Artificial Intelligence that became the framework for SIRI and was built in collaboration with DARPA and their navigation AI. My work has become a central pillar of modern technology today. My AI was misused by a third party who used it to propagate one of the world's biggest computer viruses, and he later sold my AI to Apple for a small fortune, at which point Apple quickly shut down their AI research lab and began development on SIRI. I also worked in the intelligence field, alongside various government agencies but primarily the FBI. I worked with the FBI to take down networks of Black Hat cyber criminals who were exploiting children in a variety of ways. I saved many children and taught them to be the first generation of Anonymous. If it wasn't for me, Wikileaks would never have received the helicopter footage that made them famous, and Edward Snowden would never have gone public. I have done and contributed many things, far more than you could possibly imagine. And I did it without earning a single cent. In my prime, I had only one torn shirt and one torn pair of tracksuit pants for cloths, and not even any shoes. I had to use a torn blanket as a robe. All I had was a computer and the internet. And I changed the world. I suggest you review the fractured segments of my original message on page 1, and review my life story. It explains some of the work I have done. Additional samples of my work can be seen in chapter 1 of my book.

lJ6qvbt.jpg

dw5CegE.jpg

Kangaroo Feathers

Oh, because I've never encountered role reversal, hypocrisy and loaded sarcasm before. Deal with the topic. Deal with the evidence. If my arguments are weak, then why can't you refute them and instead have to engage in underhanded personal attacks? Your response only strengthens my case :D.

Your point being? I am from Australia, but I am not and have never been unemployed. But that depends on the context of what you mean by employment. The true definition is that one is utilising their abilities and potential. The pseudo definition is of trading labour for money. The first definition contributes to society. The second definition only feeds the very problem by giving more power to corrupt government and corporate institutions. There is nothing to be proud of by operating under the second definition. It makes you a parasite and the very problem in the world. Most of the world's most important people were not employed by the pseudo definition. Jesus wasn't employed. Moses wasn't employed. Buddha wasn't employed. Socrates wasn't employed. Hitler wasn't employed. Of the rest, most of their contributions came from a time when they were not being paid for their work. Almost every legitimate contribution to the world has been offered for free and come at a great cost to the contributor all on their own time. It is others who parasitically 'work' for money who have profited from their contributions, while contributing little or nothing in the process. Personally, I have contributed more to this world than you could possibly imagine. The only reason we still have the internet today, is because I alone stopped a global shut down and heavy policing of the internet in the early 2000's. I also pioneered Artificial Intelligence that became the framework for SIRI and was built in collaboration with DARPA and their navigation AI. My work has become a central pillar of modern technology today. My AI was misused by a third party who used it to propagate one of the world's biggest computer viruses, and he later sold my AI to Apple for a small fortune, at which point Apple quickly shut down their AI research lab and began development on SIRI. I also worked in the intelligence field, alongside various government agencies but primarily the FBI. I worked with the FBI to take down networks of Black Hat cyber criminals who were exploiting children in a variety of ways. I saved many children and taught them to be the first generation of Anonymous. If it wasn't for me, Wikileaks would never have received the helicopter footage that made them famous, and Edward Snowden would never have gone public. I have done and contributed many things, far more than you could possibly imagine. And I did it without earning a single cent. In my prime, I had only one torn shirt and one torn pair of tracksuit pants for cloths, and not even any shoes. I had to use a torn blanket as a robe. All I had was a computer and the internet. And I changed the world. I suggest you review the fractured segments of my original message on page 1, and review my life story. It explains some of the work I have done. Additional samples of my work can be seen in chapter 1 of my book.

lJ6qvbt.jpg

dw5CegE.jpg
In Yass, by chance? I can get Jenna to check in on you if you're not feeling well...

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I thought Anonymous was anonymous Jeremy Martin from Australia, you done broke the first rule.

Terran

I can get Jenna to check in on you if you're not feeling well...

How one 'feels' is irrelevant to the facts and the topic at hand. You aren't a lefty are you? Where 'feelings' are more important than the truth?

I thought Anonymous was anonymous Jeremy Martin from Australia, you done broke the first rule.

False. We are Anonymous, but we are not always anonymous. They are anonymous, but they are not always Anonymous. Anonymous is not about anonymity. It is about morality and truth. It uses anonymity and goes without a name for a reason. It is the same reason why I go by the label of 'Terran' and Jesus went by the label of 'Son of Man', all of which essentially mean the same thing. As for the rules of Anonymous, I encourage you to watch a 30 minute video I made, the most mirrored Anonymous video in existence and the only video that explains what Anonymous is and is not in detail. I also encourage you to read my book listed on page 1. It contains some principles of Anonymous.

Don't put logic in the delusion, geez.

The only one applying logic here is me. I welcome you to join in.

Think is will sputter up and die?

You sense not make Yoda talk like.

confronting a delusional person with difficult to reconcile facts can be less than constructive

Confronting delusions with difficult to reconcile facts is very constructive. Engaging in personal attacks, role reversal and psychological projection, is very destructive. If you are going to accuse someone of delusions, then provide strong and coherent evidence. The fact that you did not, still cannot, are unreceptive to information and dialogue, and continue making baseless accusations, is a strong sign that you are in fact delusional. If you think you have what it takes to refute me, then by all means, try :rolleyes:.

Kangaroo Feathers

Confronting delusions with difficult to reconcile facts is very constructive. Engaging in personal attacks, role reversal and psychological projection, is very destructive. If you are going to accuse someone of delusions, then provide strong and coherent evidence.
With the very best will, and all possible respect, the strong and coherent evidence is the first several posts in this thread. But there's not much point trying to talk you out of them. Can you please just reassure us that you're somewhere safe? If you're in Australia, I'm happy to call someone for you if you're not.

Terran

the strong and coherent evidence is the first several posts in this thread.

[*staff edit*] Prove it. Provide a single example.

But there's not much point trying to talk you out of them.

Again, you make baseless claims with zero evidence. And when it comes to being asked to provide evidence, you run away.

Can you please just reassure us that you're somewhere safe?

I am not somewhere safe. I am on the run from the government. Due to my role in fighting government corruption, gaining access to secret government files, my role in Anonymous and many other things, I have been under heavy attack by the government since 2013 when I was forced to go public. There have been many attempts on my life. I have been repeatedly framed with a long list of fraudulent court cases for years. I have been kidnapped and extensively tortured and interrogated, twice. I have been imprisoned for a year without so much as an accusation of any crime. I have also been officially cleared of every single accusation made against me.

>>>> ignore-list

Goodbye then ;). If you really wanted to ignore me, then you wouldn't be posting about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kangaroo Feathers

[*staff edit*] Prove it. Provide a single example.

Again, you make baseless claims with zero evidence. And when it comes to being asked to provide evidence, you run away.

I am not somewhere safe. I am on the run from the government. Due to my role in fighting government corruption, gaining access to secret government files, my role in Anonymous and many other things, I have been under heavy attack by the government since 2013 when I was forced to go public. There have been many attempts on my life. I have been repeatedly framed with a long list of fraudulent court cases for years. I have been kidnapped and extensively tortured and interrogated, twice. I have been imprisoned for a year without so much as an accusation of any crime. I have also been officially cleared of every single accusation made against me.

Goodbye then ;). If you really wanted to ignore me, then you wouldn't be posting about it.
So where are you now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Anyone who claims to be the man of Prophecy, reminds me of Charles Manson.

Are you sure the OP didn't belong in the joke section?