• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am sorry if I offended anyone.

IsmailaGodHasHeard

I did not see the rule about not preaching. I just wanted to share. I get a little enthusiastic about my religion. Can you forgive me?:sorry1:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We be good. Even I still breach the boundaries of decorum at times. (Actually, I'm getting worse.)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I did not see the rule about not preaching. I just wanted to share. I get a little enthusiastic about my religion. Can you forgive me?:sorry1:

Thou are not the first, and shall not be the last either. There will be others that follow in this crossing the line because of naivety.

javajo

Its ok to share your beliefs but you should let people know they are just your beliefs and not tell them they must believe the way you do or try to convert them to your religion. The purpose of this site is not to try to convert people, but to share our beliefs with each other to broaden our understanding of our different beliefs and religions. If someone sees some truth to what somebody else says, and they learn and grow from it or at least gain a better understanding of what and why you believe the way you do, then that's good. It's not very likely you will persuade anyone to believe exactly as you do, anyway.

Its best if you just tell people what you believe and why. If you say, "This is what I believe...", and then share your beliefs without telling people they must believe that way too, then you should be ok. Just make sure to let people know that its just your personal belief. If you quote scripture its the same, you can say, "according to the Bible", or, "I believe the Bible, which says...and I interpret that to mean such and such". People will then agree with you or disagree and then just sit back and let the good times roll.

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Its ok to share your beliefs but you should let people know they are just your beliefs and not tell them they must believe the way you do or try to convert them to your religion. The purpose of this site is not to try to convert people, but to share our beliefs with each other to broaden our understanding of our different beliefs and religions. If someone sees some truth to what somebody else says, and they learn and grow from it or at least gain a better understanding of what and why you believe the way you do, then that's good. It's not very likely you will persuade anyone to believe exactly as you do, anyway.

Its best if you just tell people what you believe and why. If you say, "This is what I believe...", and then share your beliefs without telling people they must believe that way too, then you should be ok. Just make sure to let people know that its just your personal belief. If you quote scripture its the same, you can say, "according to the Bible", or, "I believe the Bible, which says...and I interpret that to mean such and such". People will then agree with you or disagree and then just sit back and let the good times roll.

So I can share my beliefs if I use my "I voice?"

elmarna

Forgiveness is all what I am about!
I have seen you as a good person - keep it up and you will not ofend with a good heart and a show of hands that let's people smile!