• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am quitting RF forever

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
I have made few posts on Purva Paksha and Shatru bodh,but members have advised me saying

1.I am a bigot
2.I am hurling abuses.
3.RF is not a forum for me.
4.Pulling others leg.

If the members keep advising from getting me banned,then I realized this forum does not deserve me.I am not a loser on by getting banned,just this forum and its community will lose.

Enough of your advice.

Good luck - sleep walkers.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
You can't spew Hindutva propaganda and then get mad when someone calls you out on it. You were hijacking good threads that people made in the Dharmic forums, and it was getting to be a hostile environment. Maybe instead of blaming us, you should look inside yourself and do some soul searching.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
You can't spew Hindutva propaganda and then get mad when someone calls you out on it. You were hijacking good threads that people made in the Dharmic forums, and it was getting to be a hostile environment. Maybe instead of blaming us, you should look inside yourself and do some soul searching.
May be you should do that as well.

After 1000 years of Islamic invasions,Hindus in India stand up for themselves,that is Hindutva propoganda. May be you should try to live in India and see where the Jihadi mindset and cowering in front of it leads to. Hindutva is creation of Islamic funadametalism. We are proud of Hindutva,you guys in the West can't write fake propaganda in Western media and call others haters.

Looks inside and learn what fighting for dharma really is.Moderating every content will take you nowhere.RF does not pay us to write content,many who have been here for a long time have left because they can't stand the threats for ban of anything speaks the truth.Good bye.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
May be you should do that as well.

After 1000 years of Islamic invasions,Hindus in India stand up for themselves,that is Hindutva propoganda. May be you should try to live in India and see where the Jihadi mindset and cowering in front of it leads to. Hindutva is creation of Islamic funadametalism. We are proud of Hindutva,you guys in the West can't write fake propaganda in Western media and call others haters.

Looks inside and learn what fighting for dharma really is.Moderating every content will take you nowhere.RF does not pay us to write content,many who have been here for a long time have left because they can't stand the threats for ban of anything speaks the truth.Good bye.

That was the shortest “forever” I’ve experienced in…like…forever!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have made few posts on Purva Paksha and Shatru bodh,but members have advised me saying

1.I am a bigot
2.I am hurling abuses.
3.RF is not a forum for me.
4.Pulling others leg.

If the members keep advising from getting me banned,then I realized this forum does not deserve me.I am not a loser on by getting banned,just this forum and its community will lose.

Enough of your advice.

Good luck - sleep walkers.

I'm just rolling out of bed, but I didn't know we had a problem. :shrug: Sorry to see you go.