• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Am Qualified

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
GroundedPaleAuk-max-1mb.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have achieved my Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification. This means I help teachers in classes and can take over teaching for a number of days if need be. Baruch HaShem :)
Are any of the other teachers single?
Or the school janitor?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I have achieved my Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification. This means I help teachers in classes and can take over teaching for a number of days if need be. Baruch HaShem :)

And you did this on purpose?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
More advice....
Having attended a large public school, I will
sing the praises of tack-proof dungarees.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Congratulations and best wishes.

I an quite happy standing up in front of a bunch of hard nosed business men and pitching a deal worth thousands but the thought of teaching is something that scares the life out of me.

Any particular subject?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Congratulations and best wishes.

I an quite happy standing up in front of a bunch of hard nosed business men and pitching a deal worth thousands but the thought of teaching is something that scares the life out of me.

Any particular subject?
TA's don't have specific subjects, but there are those where we are obviously deficient; mine is mathematics, so I could never cover for that.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
TA's don't have specific subjects, but there are those where we are obviously deficient; mine is mathematics, so I could never cover for that.

Ahh, i see. In my book you are one brave girl

Have you got a position lined up?