• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am not ace...

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Consider this me coming out.
Screenshot_2023-04-16-07-32-14~2.png
I think im pan. I think i could be attracted to any gender. Like I've been wondering that for a few weeks now. It's just my sexual attraction doesn't typically have to do with what folk look like and thats why it took so long to figure out. Also there's sexual trauma so when i experienced it I refused to admit it. I came to this conclusion last night.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Consider this me coming out.
View attachment 75292I think im pan. I think i could be attracted to any gender. Like I've been wondering that for a few weeks now. It's just my sexual attraction doesn't typically have to do with what folk look like and thats why it took so long to figure out. Also there's sexual trauma so when i experienced it I refused to admit it. I came to this conclusion last night.

Its good to see you finding yourself.

I don't think you are on your own, only around 30% of people are 100% attracted to oppose or same sex. The other 70% have varying degrees of attention to both sexes.

Check out the Kinsey scale.

1200px-Kinsey_Scale.svg.png

We Never Know

No Slack
Its good to see you finding yourself.

I don't think you are on your own, only around 30% of people are 100% attracted to oppose or same sex. The other 70% have varying degrees of attention to both sexes.

Check out the Kinsey scale.

View attachment 75295

Only attracted to the same sex5%
Mostly attracted to the same sex2%
Equally attracted to both sexes4%
Mostly attracted to the opposite sex13%
Only attracted to the opposite sex70%
Do not know2%
Prefer not to say4%

ChristineM

Premium Member
Only attracted to the same sex5%
Mostly attracted to the same sex2%
Equally attracted to both sexes4%
Mostly attracted to the opposite sex13%
Only attracted to the opposite sex70%
Do not know2%
Prefer not to say4%

Worldwide? No one asked me or anyone i know.

Of course there are lots of statistics each with different results, and somewhere in between lies the truth

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The USA, with backing from National Research Council and the Rockefeller Foundation. It was the first such research

It is considered important research because it found Americans were engaging in much more varied sexual behaviour than previously thought.
I wouldn't be using Alfred Kinsey as any sort of source. He used pedophile rapists, prisoners and sex workers as his sources, and had the nerve to present his ludicrous findings as representative of the average American. He was a horrible pervert, a charlatan and a liar who encouraged the rape and torture of children for the sake of his perverse "studies". He's been debunked for decades.

Watch this BBC documentary about this sicko, if you can stomach it. The interviews with his key associates are nauseating in of themselves!

ChristineM

Premium Member
I wouldn't be using Alfred Kinsey as any sort of source. He used pedophile rapists, prisoners and sex workers as his sources, and had the nerve to present his ludicrous findings as representative of the average American. He was a horrible pervert, a charlatan and a liar who encouraged the rape and torture of children for the sake of his perverse "studies". He's been debunked for decades.

Watch this BBC documentary about this sicko, if you can stomach it. The interviews with his key associates are nauseating in of themselves!

Bull, he used students. but if religion is so scared of reality they will try any route to discredit

We Never Know

No Slack
Bull, he used students. but if religion is so scared of reality they will try any route to discredit

He had to have diversity in his studies or they wouldn't be accurate.

"Between 1938 and his death in 1956, Kinsey and his research team conducted more than 17,000 face-to-face interviews with a diverse group of people — college students, prostitutes, and even prison inmates — about their sexual experiences.

His most notorious subject, interviewed in 1944, was a sexual omnivore, "whose history of sexual encounters with men, women, boys, girls, animals and family members took 17 hours to record," according to The New York Times."

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Jeez, university students.
And multiple pedophiles he knew were raping children, including one in Germany who he was in contact with who ended up murdering a little girl.

Anyway, that's all I'll say about that. Look into it or not. It's not a secret and has nothing to with religion.

ChristineM

Premium Member
And multiple pedophiles he knew were raping children, including one in Germany who he was in contact with who ended up murdering a little girl.

Anyway, that's all I'll say about that. Look into it or not. It's not a secret and has nothing to with religion.

I have looked in to it.

Even a search for Kinsey debunked does not dwell on the few deviants he included.

And face it, deviants exist so is excluded them from research honest?