• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am new to RF - and scared about G-d

Dinolil1

I am a new member, and have only just recently joined. My RS teacher told me about this website, and I am quite pleased to have joined, as lately I've been getting a bit more scared about G-d, as He is this powerful, knowing and all seeing spirit, and i wonder if I am truly faithful to Him, and I'm looking forward to discussions of this matter, thank you very much. - Dinolil1

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
As you are wondering if you are truly faithful to Him, what do you think it means to be 'faithful'?

Shalom and welcome.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I am a new member, and have only just recently joined. My RS teacher told me about this website, and I am quite pleased to have joined, as lately I've been getting a bit more scared about G-d, as He is this powerful, knowing and all seeing spirit, and i wonder if I am truly faithful to Him, and I'm looking forward to discussions of this matter, thank you very much. - Dinolil1

Nothing to worry about, I don't even believe in him and think he's a made up comic book character. I'm still here... several decades later... :D

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and if you want to feel free to ask questions in any of the DIR areas you have about various religions. Remember though, in the DIR areas only respectful questions are allowed; there are debate areas for that sort of thing. Just keep your posts in the right place and you'll find some good conversation. :)

Skwim

Veteran Member
Welcome Dinolil1. Don't think it's unreasonable to be afraid of god, at least the God of Abraham. He is one scary dude.

2a292b.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Greetings dinolil1 !
Welcome to RF.

I just talked to G-d and He says He likes you better than most people. He didn't say why and I don't ask questions like that. But you have nothing to worry about in particular.
Tom

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

Welcome, and I am hopeful that you can gain the knowledge you seek. God is not someone to fear......he is already aware that we humans are frail and prone to making mistakes (thanks to Adam's legacy).....he is also very forgiving. Not scary at all, once you get to know him.
loveshower.gif

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi and welcome.
Do not fear, God isn't that scary once you get to know him. Might be a tad grouchy at times though. :p

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Welcome, Dinolil1! I hope you stay long enough to find the answers you seek and long enough to become a well-established member of our community.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Hey, welcome and enjoy your time here. :)