• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am JBG, a Jewish poster from New York

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for civil scintillating discussion
deep philosophical & scientific topics.
giphy.gif

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I am JBG, a Jewish poster from New York. I am a reasonably observant Reform Jew. Maybe that is an oxymoron. About 3 out of 4 weeks I attend either Kabbalat Friday night services or Torah Study on Saturday morning, usually not both.

I am 65, was Bar Mitzvahed in 1970, and returned to interest in Judaism in January 1973. The Rabbi's explication of death rituals, after my Dad's passing, taught me more than I learned in the last two out of my three years of religious and Hebrew education.
Welcome to RF!

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I am JBG, a Jewish poster from New York. I am a reasonably observant Reform Jew. Maybe that is an oxymoron. About 3 out of 4 weeks I attend either Kabbalat Friday night services or Torah Study on Saturday morning, usually not both.

I am 65, was Bar Mitzvahed in 1970, and returned to interest in Judaism in January 1973. The Rabbi's explication of death rituals, after my Dad's passing, taught me more than I learned in the last two out of my three years of religious and Hebrew education.

Thankfully we accept even unreasonably observant folks around here. :p

Welcome. :)

Heyo

Veteran Member

Welcome to RF. As you might have deduced from the former greeting we are all reasonable adults, interested in deep philosophical and religious discussion.
(Some of us actually really are.)

jbg

Thanks for all the welcomes. I was going to multiquote them but that was too cumbersome.