• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This is a great Movie, I enjoyed watching it.

I AM ISRAEL | Official Movie Site | Now On DVD & Blu-Ray

From a Baha'i perspective, the movie talks of how since the late 19th Century Israel has become a garden paradise, reflecting age old prophecies.

Isaiah 35: 1 - 2 The Glory of Zion
1The wilderness and the land will be glad; the desert will rejoice and blossom like a rose. 2It will bloom profusely and rejoice with joy and singing. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendor of Carmel and Sharon. They will see the glory of the LORD, the splendor of our God.

I personally brought the digital download.

Regards Tony

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Visited in 2000, too many apocalyptic weirdos and Israel jets breaking sound barriers over the Golan Heights, BOOM boom, made my visit interesting. Bicycled around the Sea of Galilee through military check points, and to the Dead Sea.

The gardens at the World Center on Mount Carmel and Bahji were amazing and peaceful.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Visited in 2000, too many apocalyptic weirdos and Israel jets breaking sound barriers over the Golan Heights, BOOM boom, made my visit interesting. Bicycled around the Sea of Galilee through military check points, and to the Dead Sea.

The gardens at the World Center on Mount Carmel and Bahji were amazing and peaceful.

Yes it is wonderful. I did December 2012 with my elder son, and Dec 2018 with my wife.

The Gardens in Haifa are amazing. In the video they say there is a change happening, a change that fulfill many Biblical promises.

The movie, seen from a Jewish viewpoint, to me misses one great consideration, that Jesus talked about a New Jerusalem, a possibility of a new mountain where all Nations will visit.

Regards Tony